3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah - my HTB finally finished a heat. (only 1!) About time I think too! Whats more, it was soooooo rich I ran out of fuel on the cool down lap! It seems this boat does not want to return to shore by itself. Only in the retrieve boat!

I guess I'm going to have to paint it now. And fix the rudder servo again. Grrrrr.

It was a fun day at Penrith yesterday, sure was good to get back to racing at our "home" pond.

A good roll up for 3.5cc Outboards and some close racing. Congratulations to Murph to survive the obstacle course and take out win in the last heat when the rest of us all fell in the hole between buoy 5 & 6. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Looking forward to the next one!

Things have been too quiet here so I thought we needed something to get us back up on the "front page"!

Hey Gino, what's happening in the "For Sale" section with the 7.5cc Hornet, are you trying to get a replacement for the Nemesis???? :huh: :huh:

Is my HTB gunna have another boat to muscle out of my way in the turns :lol: :lol:

Regards,

James

Things have been too quiet here so I thought we needed something to get us back up on the "front page"!
Hey Gino, what's happening in the "For Sale" section with the 7.5cc Hornet, are you trying to get a replacement for the Nemesis???? :huh: :huh:

Is my HTB gunna have another boat to muscle out of my way in the turns :lol: :lol:

Regards,

James
Ahh James, that would be project X, or was that Y or even Z!!!!

Mate, based on recent form, you have no problem "muscling" your way in the turns - Nats comes to mind!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding mate.

Gino

Regards,

James
Ahh James, that would be project X, or was that Y or even Z!!!!

Mate, based on recent form, you have no problem "muscling" your way in the turns - Nats comes to mind!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding mate.

Gino
LMFAO!! nice looking boat gino! dont you trust your own building huh??

Did you sell me a dud? If you did your going down! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMFAO!! nice looking boat gino! dont you trust your own building huh??
Did you sell me a dud? If you did your going down! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not quite mate, this is an even larger hull that is required for project XYZ etc

Last edited by a moderator:
<_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

That pond gets cold in winter! plus we got snakes in there! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I just love the smell of "rapier sharp repartee" in the morning (apologies to Robert Duvall - Apocalypse Now).

I was thinking the same thing Bryan, maybe Gino doesn't have confidence in his own product :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Charlie don't surf" James!

Gino builds a **** fine WOF boat. I doubt he's built anyone a dud.

That other boat just looks a lot like it's smaller, younger brother "L" though - of which Gino Has 2 in his collection.

"Charlie don't surf" James!

That other boat just looks a lot like it's smaller, younger brother "L" though - of which Gino Has 2 in his collection.
B) B) Very quick Tim, how about this:

"I hardly said a word to my wife until I said yes to a divorce." - Willard

Thanks for the kind words Tim.

Bryan, I wouldn't be surprised if you run rings around me with the WOF. One of the major attractions for me was just like Tim said, it looks alot like it's baby brothers "L1 & L2" !!!!! Hopefully it will run as well???? :eek:

Gino

HAHA of cuase i will Gino LMAO

What drugs are you other two on...? quoting movie lines... well i can do that too.

Nothing to do with this thread but funny "Dont go scuba diving" - Ceech n Chong up in smoke.

And Gino to clear up your altercation with James in the .45 class "Rubbins racing Harry!" Days of Thunder.

Bryan,

I might have to get you to explain the Cheech & Chong "Scuba Diving" one to me???

Now, back to the things that matter - Boats, Tuning & Racing!!!

I always warn anybody who is in the same heat as me when I race the 7.5cc Outboard, but I'll take this opportunity to go on Public Record:

Don't get too close to me because most of the time I've got no idea where this thing is going to go!! :eek: :wacko: :wacko: :huh: :eek:

Up in smoke - a classic! Different kind of classic to Apocalypse Now.

James - I like your excuse. Can I use it too?

Tim,

After all the help you have given me, you are welcome to use my excuses, it's the least I could do!

As I learn what it takes to get my 7.5cc under control I'll pass on the tips to you and you can try them on your 3.5cc. ;) ;)

I can't afford for you to continue with those "back straight deviations" like we had at the last Club Race when I was respectfully and cautiously conducting a tentative overtaking move :eek: :eek:

Back