3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, time for the serious post. Bear with me for a few minutes.

First off - I did give Kris credit for his results. Have read back a few pages. Post #1733 in fact.

I know he's got a fast boat - the "independent" guy who had the radar gun on it told me so. Not once did I say it wasn't fast.

I have never once said he wasn't a stand up guy. please don't make comments that could imply I or anyone else did.

AFAIK We were sledging each other in jest - I personally never read more into it than that. Kris and I have been doing this sort of thing for years either on the forum or at the pond. The problem that sometimes occurrs with forums is that text alone can be misconstrued. Take a deep breath and read posts twice while trying a different spin on the words - sometimes you see text in a whole different way.

Kris,

If you feel I took it too far anywhere - tell me so. I stopped with the sledging a few post back when people seemed to think things were getting heated, but when you kept on with it I assumed we were all good. Is that not the case or are you mad at me? If so, Please accept my appology.

Tim.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think tims right here.... sometimes people need to think about a post before they ark up about it... and any way Kris deserves to be paid out hes from Victoria.... they dont have an origin team so who cares!!! LMAO

My feelings are hurt... Can i have a hug... ;)

You know where i stand guys. I never take offence to what someone has to say about me. I give it back with interest and hope others dont take me to seriously either. Cause the way i see it is; If someone doesnt like me then i dont have the time to worry about it.

Tell you the honest truth, i like the fact that we all got arked up a bit. I know i have that got the fire in the belly, and have started working on some new tunnel projects. I got my new lawless leg and I'm really keen to do some laps with my 3.5 and get some more speed from it.

and off topic a bit... We seam to have lost one 3.5tunnel racer... any one heard from Dion? Whts he doin these days?

Dave

From what i here Dion's now playing with the go karts more and chasing women, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, what it would be like to be 18 again :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dion, well he found girls, cars and turned 18 so he could go to clubs till early morning in search of 2 of the 3 just mentioned HAHA

Tim, All is good mate...I know most NSW people can give **** but can't take it so I almost thought I had you for a minute! ****

Oz, GO THE MAROONS LOL......I always go for NSW opposition BTW ;)

SOOOOOOOOOO who is up for the Country Champs?

Ian, GO THE MAROONS LOL......I always go for NSW opposition BTW

this is ment for oz as i dont watch foot ball **** i couldnt even tell you what teams there

are

cheers ian

Tim I wasn't having a go at you or anyone else and if I offended you i'm truly sorry.

Maybe I took the remarks a bit to seriously (we all have 20/20 vision in hind sight.

I have know you for a long time and respect you for who you are as you would never have done anything to cause a problem.

Again if I upset you sorry and feel free to give me a call.

My feelings are hurt... Can i have a hug... ;)
I'm starting to worry about you Dave....... :lol:

I worry about myself also...

:D

Bucky,

i wouldnt worry about being 18 again. I just wished i lived in Yarra.

Now thats an un-tapped resource... LOL

("hello Mary") - for those who know the NATS story...

dave

NAAAA bring it on!! :p ill pass all you guys when your upside down...
LOL Bryan you were saying !!! :unsure: :lol:

Great day at the pond today, enjoyed the day glad O/B Mcqueen is now (performance wise) heading in the right direction.

Thanks James for the prop nut, I will make a note to give one back to you once my supplies come from Tim, Also big thanks for letting me use your flow meter.

Cheers

HAHA :lol: well..... Murph you see............ :blink: I was going to show everyone up when i was coming up to lap you but unfortunately i fell i over and handed you the win. Good work you stayed upright! ;)

Well even though i threw away a race lead and only got a third it was a fun day! 6OBs with Ians out was great to see. Once again our class holds up the club! :p

Great day of racing Tim popped his cherry and wont look back now! LOL :lol:

Back