3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kesso, you telln me you never seen cheech n chong???

****! Well ill bring the DVD out for ya to watch or maybe we should save it till winterspec LOL

:D :D :D

Don't get too close to me because most of the time I've got no idea where this thing is going to go!! :eek: :wacko: :wacko: :huh: :eek:
hmmm -fair enough mate, maybe stay out in lane 6 perhaps!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

understand?

"Well do ya punk???" - dirty Harry

Last edited by a moderator:
"Gino,

With a little lathe / mill time, you can modify the OS PTO to fit into the new powerhead.

I have a feeling you will see this modification in action at MBCofNSW soon...

Tim Duggan

AMPBA #285. Model Boat Club of NSW

"Opinions are like #$%holes, everybody has one" - Dirty Harry."

Hey Guys,

I have a feeling there could be something on the back of Tim's 'A' Tunnel very soon that will be providing some very serious "go forward" :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think we'll have to be careful...........................

"Enough with the negative waves Man!"

Let's all be a little bit more positive, at least wait until you get to the pond and run your boat before you become despondent :eek: :eek: :eek:

OK, I'll be positive.

Positive I'm not going to finish any heats. Only 1 heat finish in 12 months tends to mean I've got a pretty obvious pattern emerging!

Im with you Ian, Im not worried about Tim coz he just dont finish LOL

You on the other hand will be a hand full soon! lets hope my new power plant gets here soon! B) B) B)

Now look what you've done Tim!

You keep coming on with the "negative waves" and next thing you know, bloody Hekyll & Jekyll pop up on here with their comments :D :D

Both of these blokes with there record of being "serial hitters" of Buoy 6, :wacko: :wacko: probably shouldn't be saying too much about you not finishing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: tim has just been sitting back watchin the new guys

and when they lest expect it BAM :p so we better look out

Now look what you've done Tim!
You keep coming on with the "negative waves" and next thing you know, bloody Hekyll & Jekyll pop up on here with their comments :D :D

Both of these blokes with there record of being "serial hitters" of Buoy 6, :wacko: :wacko: probably shouldn't be saying too much about you not finishing.
LMFAO kesso thats hell funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont worry im sure Ronald will call soon and ask for his shoe back. He might want to know what that thing strapped to the back of it is though...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good one oz

i was rolling around on the florr after reading that

hey james ill have a lareg big mac meal and a sunday thanks

ian

Yes, it would appear that we have a battle between the "fast food chains" happening in Oz at the moment ie between Hooters Restaurants and McDonalds Restaurants. Maybe I will do my next boat up as the "Napoli Pizza Bar" entrant.

Back