.21 VISION SETUP ??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Reisinger

i AM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT YOUR BEST SETUP IS on the

.21 vision {Mod Engine} as many ideas of what has worked for you ... ???

Prop Depth / Balance point / prop,s that work / any infomation ............

Thank You

Rick R

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is dialed with that setup. Currently running a Lynx cut X640. 2 1/4 oz of tack weight on the balance point and it was very stable in the gusting wind conditions at the last race.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM sent Rick, Larry what mods were done to the 640,I have one and never got it to work for me..

Thanks Rene

Thank all of you for the info { Rene } Your info will etched in stone .........

Bob Kensill told me to get ahold you first ...........

Thank all of you for the info

Rick Reisinger

Rick,

I am at the similar setup as Rene, my mod loves a 440 from Mark, and have been trying a 40X52 with some good results as well.

Beau

Fellas,

X-640 w/lynx-cut 3.21" cup max and bring diameter to just around 38mm.

It should be fast once you take the cup out of the trailing edge and reduce

the diameter down 2mm. The M-440 L/C or the X-442 L/C reduced work

Very well also. Some are playing with three blades also.

Have fun testing,

Mark Sholund

PM sent Rick, Larry what mods were done to the 640,I have one and never got it to work for me..

Thanks Rene
Rene, It is a Lynx cut X 640 I got from Mark Sholund. The boat runs really well with several X 442 I have also. It tries to turn into a submarine with any of the 1440's that my XTR-21 ran best with.

Larry

Good Rick, Hope it all works out for ya, also some vids would be cool :p

Rick,

I am at the similar setup as Rene, my mod loves a 440 from Mark, and have been trying a 40X52 with some good results as well.

Beau

I had mine at 1/2 off board with 442 cut down to 38mm and it was fast. Went to a OS with same setup and it is vary fast also. Also has no weight at all B/P at 7 3/4in.

Mine is dialed with that setup. Currently running a Lynx cut X640. 2 1/4 oz of tack weight on the balance point and it was very stable in the gusting wind conditions at the last race.
Saw it running, very nicely setup!!!
Raced her last weekend at

Wisconsin .. After I got the stearing slowed down the little Vision was AWSUM .. I am Impressed . thank all of you for your advise ......

As a result I will be selling at least 10 of my gas boat's looks like my {old + new} love is back to nitro ......

Rick Reisinger

Rick,

I am glad to hear your vision is running great, I love both of my visions stock and mod, they are AWESOME and the quality is amazing to say the least.

Beau

Good Rick, Hope it all works out for ya, also some vids would be cool :p

Rick,

Beau

I had mine at 1/2 off board with 442 cut down to 38mm and it was fast. Went to a OS with same setup and it is vary fast also. Also has no weight at all B/P at 7 3/4in.

Saw it running, very nicely setup!!!
Raced her last weekend at

Wisconsin .. After I got the stearing slowed down the little Vision was AWSUM .. I am Impressed . thank all of you for your advise ......

As a result I will be selling at least 10 of my gas boat's looks like my {old + new} love is back to nitro ......

Rick Reisinger
Bring it to Minneapolis next season. :)

Back