• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

21 Irwin S pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHM Racing

This is the real mcCoy , all the mods are done as to Preston Hall , pipe is cut down and the stinger mod , when i had the pipe modded i also had the rear part added to the pipe to mke it look like it's mufflered , rpm's out of this pipe are awesome , i'm not running any n/r this year and won't be needing this pipe .

SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
hey i have a irwin 7.5 outboard pipe im not using wanna trade? mine is brand new never mounted to anything.Dustin

hey i have a irwin 7.5 outboard pipe im not using wanna trade? mine is brand new never mounted to anything.Dustin

No i'm sorry i don't run O/B motors , i would rather sell it straight up , thanks for the offer
How much you wanna sell that 7.5cc pipe I'm interested hit me back ok
Mike, what is the inlet id of the pipe? Thanks, Richard D

SOLD

Mike

Love the first committ on that video!!lol!! that boat screams like a skulleted cat!!lol!! Wonder how it would do on my CMB.21RS Redhead??

All you boys were dying to have one of these and now you let it sit. Shame, shame.

Take some pitch out of that prop and it will scream higher and go just as fast.

Back