.21 & .45 cowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Brown

Have 3 different sizes, suitable for .12/.15, .21, .45 riggers.

These work perfect for engines with 180 headers or can work with rear exhaust too.

1st dimension is length.

2nd dimension is width of flange.

3rd dimension is height.

There is extra material if a little more length or width in needed.

$18 each Have several of each size.

Not pictured- the 45 cowl looks like the second one and is 16" long and 3" wide.

DSCF6809.JPG

DSCF6818.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Have 3 different sizes, suitable for .12/.15, .21, .45 riggers.

These work perfect for engines with 180 headers or can work with rear exhaust too.

1st dimension is length.

2nd dimension is width of flange.

3rd dimension is height.

There is extra material if a little more length or width in needed.

$18 each Have several of each size.

Not pictured- the 45 cowl looks like the second one and is 16" long and 3" wide.

Andy,

Have you got any of these cowls left??

I am chasing 2x 21 & 2x 45 shipped to Success, Western Australia, 6169

Shoot me a PM with a total (inc shipping) and your paypal address and I will flick the funds through.

Cheers

Johno

Hey Andy,

If you have them I would like 3 of the 21 size cowls for 180 degree headers.

Al Hobbs

Andy,

Thought you would find it interesting that Mike Brevoort finished first this past weekend in Atlanta Spring Nationals your old Mongoose he purchased from Maynard Cagle. Its still competetive!!!! We have not been to a race in 16 years as we were busy raising our children. I took second with a 16 year old Leecraft. No bad for a couple of old guys!!!!...... ;)

Ron

Andy,

Thought you would find it interesting that Mike Brevoort finished first this past weekend in Atlanta Spring Nationals your old Mongoose he purchased from Maynard Cagle. Its still competetive!!!! We have not been to a race in 16 years as we were busy raising our children. I took second with a 16 year old Leecraft. No bad for a couple of old guys!!!!...... ;)

Ron
Welcome back Ron.

Jose Ortiz, Knoxville Gang

Andy,

Ron
Welcome back Ron.

Jose Ortiz, Knoxville Gang

Thanks Jose!!!

Back