*2016 IMPBA Gas Nationals*

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid list. This wont be on jims it tells me the file is to big. Been having trouble with jims for a week now for some reason.

Paid 1-28-2016.pdf

Attachments

• Paid 1-28-2016.pdf
    49.2 KB · Views: 128
The Gas Nats is open to fill classes on RC Racing events. Please be aware that the boat count totals are NOT correct. There are a few drivers that have told me they were not coming and a few that have added or dropped boats since they entered on RC Racing events back in January. I am doing the heat set-up and scoring, since the person who was originally running the show has quit I was never given the log-on info to change the things on Rc Racing Events.

These are the boat totals that I have:

CRACKERBOX - 14, 4 open spots.

LSG27 Cat - 22, 2 open spots.

[SIZE=14pt]LSG 27 MONO - 30, SOLD OUT[/SIZE].

LSG27 RIGGER – 17, 1 open spot.

[SIZE=14pt]LSG 27 SPORT HYDRO – 24, SOLD OUT.[/SIZE]

LSG 36 CAT – 20, 4 open spots.

LSG 36 MONO - 23, 1 open spot.

LSG 36 RIGGER - 15, 3 open spots.

LSG 36 SPORT HYDRO - 28, 2 open spots.

SKIFF - 8, 4 open spots.

OPEN OFFSHORE - 16, 2 open spots.

SUPER STOCK MONO - 21, 3 open spots.

THUNDERBOAT - 44, 4 open spots.

TWIN RIGGER – 8, 4 open spots.

If you are entering to fill classes or have other last minute changes to your entries please e-mail me directly, be sure to put Gas Nats in the subject line.

Thanks, Don Brown [email protected]

NOTE: Will someone please post this on JIM’S, I don’t do JIM’S

Also note: Thereare only 2 people on the drivers that I have not been in contact with about there entries, they are the 2 that just entered and there 6 people that I have tried to contact but never got a response. So if we have been in contact your changes have been made to my spread sheet even though it doesn't show up in RC Racing Events.

After posting the class boat counts, I was informed that some drivers were not planning to attend and a few drivers that were either adding or dropping boats. Some of these changes I already knew about. I e-mailed the rest of them to confirm. Four of the drivers I e-mailed I have heard from and one I am still waiting on a reply. So as of right now these are the correct counts.

CRACKERBOX – 13, 5 open slots

27 CAT – 23, 1 open slot

[SIZE=14pt]27 MONO – 30, SOLD OUT[/SIZE]

27 RIGGER – 15, 3 open slots

27 SPORT HYDRO – 22, 2 open slots.

36 CAT – 20, 4 open slots

36 MONO – 22, 2 open slots

36 RIGGER – 13, 5 open slots

36 SPORT HYDRO – 26, 4 open slots

SKIFF – 8, 4 open slots

OFFSHORE – 15, 3 open slots

SS MONO – 21, 3 open slots

THUNDERBOAT – 43, 5 open slots

TWIN RIGGER – 7, 5 open slots

If you need to make any changes, please e-mail me.

Don Brown [email protected]

RC Racing Events has been updated to show current entries. If you find a problem please e-mail me. [email protected]

I have not posted this on Jim's, will some one please do it for me. I don't do Jim's.

Bill, that would be a question for Roy Workman, he's taking care of what goes on at the site.

I update RC Racing Events as people add and drop boats. If you want to change your line up or any newbees want to enter, Go the RC Racing site and check to see whats sold out. Just because it shows sold out now that might change by tomorrow.

Back