*2016 IMPBA Gas Nationals*

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know my John wants to go. Who am I to say no...
default_smile.png

Registration opens at noon EST Jan 1st on rcracingevents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone take a deep breath and relax. If you want to run just contact Rocky and tell him what classes you would like to be entered in or leave it on this page or jims boat dock. Plenty of boats will drop out. Same thing happened last year and by race time everyone who wanted to race was able to. Hats off to Rocky juggling the classes.

So that makes it the Quad Counties Nats.
Quad counties has only a few number of people that run gas so you need to chill out a little.

Every National race is setup like this. Club members are the first ones to register.

Out of the 250 boats that will register The Quad County Club will have maybe 10? So I don't see this being a Quad County Nats.

Everyone had plenty time of notice when registration was and 70 other people had no problem doing it.

Sam, with all due respect, yes ppl had plenty of notice when registration started but not everybody can sit around and wait for the exact moment it opens up. I tried to sign up for LSG27 Sport Hydro a little over an hour after registration open and it was already telling me sold out.

Sam, with all due respect, yes ppl had plenty of notice when registration started but not everybody can sit around and wait for the exact moment it opens up. I tried to sign up for LSG27 Sport Hydro a little over an hour after registration open and it was already telling me sold out.
I was just defending Rocky there with someone saying its a the Quad Counties Nats. No dig to you. Get with Rocky and see if there's any room for you.

I apologize For my rant. With out going into detail I had some online problems and the way it appeared by the time I got the site to work it had started much sooner than was posted.

I was looking forward to this and blew it and now I am pissed at AT&T and my self

I have texted with Rocky today and think we can work thru this. Just send him an email and lets see what shakes out. Only so many heats can run in a day.....

Six months until the race and half the people that signed up this early wont be able to make it. Why open registration so early? I was planning on coming myself but I had plans for the day and by the time I got home it was full???

These large races that draw large entry numbers that do not require immediate paypal payment only, are always problematic.

Months from now some racers that did not pay upfront will drop out or drop some classes, leaving many classes only partially full.

A waiting list is not a good solution, because racers need to plan in advance for these races.

Some clubs have solved this problem by using paypal only. Mail in payment can be used also, but the entry does not get posted/confirmed until the payment is received.

Ok guys I am gonna reopen registration. I feel that since this is a national event everyone should have the opportunity to race but that does mean a few changes.

1. Payment must be received by February 5th 2016 or you will be removed from the list.

2 Sunday becomes the last day of the event and will have the final round run.

I would like to thank everyone for their support I know a few people were unhappy but this is a huge event and has grwon even more this year. Please bear with me me it will all work out in the long run and everybody will have a great time.

THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS OF THE REGISTRATION FEE AFTER FEBRUARY 6 HOWEVER WE WILL REFUND BOAT FEES THROUGHOUT.

Now I've got to change my hotel reservations and take an extra vacation day.
default_mad.gif
Just kidding..
default_smile.png

Thanks for stepping up and hosting the race Rocky. Looks like we're going have a good crowd from D12. It's gonna be a good time!

The guys on the East Coast are used to Fall Nats filling up very quickly and now Gas Nats is doing the same. So hopefully the word is out now and in the future people will be ready at their keyboards.

Back