2015 New Design SGX Twin " Big Engines"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachicon.gif
Twin SGX 011.JPG
attachicon.gif
Twin SGX 007.JPG
attachicon.gif
Twin SGX 005.JPG
Nice Boat Thumb Up!
default_smile.png
How much of weight all total?

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy, do you have the delron mounts, if so whats the price. I'll will run the stock mount first and test. I balanced the mac 84, lighter piston and rod. Have to do the drums I did a bench run 9/10 aero prop , ran it up at 19000 will try a smaller prop, looking for low 20s area. or 25 what ya think. MY objective to dail in the pipe length on the bench & rpm. Had audio tach a while back and ran my picco 90 at that rpm. with good success. What think ?? also want to get two 1667 s from you when you get a chance ??

On a post Don F said. the 1667 should be cut in diameter. yes or no ? is that at stock pitch or cupped with less dia.??

Rich B.

thanks paul, i reduced dia, a bit and trimmed lower section off to lighten up a bit.have run that way for several years a had no cooling problems.

here`s a picture of my twin after a rebuild from crashing into Wild Bill Annabell ,whoops

twin bloody hell 2015.JPG

Hi Allen the boat is a SGX with SGX2 wings and rear sponsons the pipes are AA 80 pipes and rum runner mufflers , was running 67/80 pipes from CMDI but lost one in the crash ,am taking it out this weekend for its first outing since full rebuild ,looking forward to a blast .Cheers Ace

PS you can check it out before it crash in this you tube vid I`m the leading boat ,http://youtu.be/8S9zzBzJ388 cheers fellas

Hi Allen the boat is a SGX with SGX2 wings and rear sponsons the pipes are AA 80 pipes and rum runner mufflers , was running 67/80 pipes from CMDI but lost one in the crash ,am taking it out this weekend for its first outing since full rebuild ,looking forward to a blast .Cheers Ace

PS you can check it out before it crash in this you tube vid I`m the leading boat ,http://youtu.be/8S9zzBzJ388 cheers fellas
Hi Ace I watch at your boat fast wow !! Is this kind pipe AA Speed" 67- 80 Nitro ? Let me know cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Allen, yes they are the pipes on it now , but I am yet to try them , this weekend , in the video they were a set of screw together Andy Brown pipes 67/80 pipes ,I would love to get another set of them AB if your listening ? I see if i can find a picture of them , Allen took me 6 years to get the boat to go and behave like that alot of sorting out in between working all over Australia , I live like a gypsy. thanks everyone for your kind words , my paint jobs are usually pretty basic as you will see in this next picture.

Back