My New Twin !

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Lutz

Supporting Member
Here is my newest twin. Many improvements were made that gives the boat neater plumbing and fitting items in the boat. Longer than my last twin, wider and more boom spread for large fuel tanks. As well as center underneath sponsons have worked on my single 90 I'm trying them on the twin. 12 rubber isolators for the engines. I extended the front of a SGX twin 90 cowl to fit my boat. I made all the hardware including beefed up rudder bracket out of Fortal.

Attachments

• IMG_1418.jpg
    IMG_1418.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_1416.jpg
    IMG_1416.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 392
  • twin.jpg
    twin.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 374
Jeff,

Incredible job, looks like a new standard
in competitive twin design.

Well Done Jeff,
Merry Christmas

Mark Sholund

Nice rigger almost copy JAE Twin Who make turn fin? Hope to beat Road Runner or Gas rigger lol

Nice rigger almost copy JAE Twin Who make turn fin? Hope to beat Road Runner or Gas rigger lol
I made the turnfin along with everything else. Although I’ve never held a JAE twin with my hands, looking at photos this boat is much larger and proportioned differently . As for winning, remember, every squirrel gets a nut every once in awhile. Lol.

Looks good

CF construction?
I made the templates for this boat in 2018, when it came time to start building I used some high quality 12 ply birch for this build. Strong and the boat is beefed up in key areas . H80 core front sponsons , laminated balsa rears . If I like the design enough I will build a lighter version of it next. Jeff Lutz

Latest posts

Back