My New Twin !

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks fellows ! I went to the 90 degree bracket that attaches to the side of the hull years ago and it cures rudders getting loose. I finally made some bigger brackets because I was bending and breaking the ones I was running.
My 45 twin is similar It will work just fine a little tweaking and you’ll be winning lol but my man Foley is a tough nut to crack LOL
You beat him you get the achievement It ain’t Eazy:cool:

Jeff i race in Holland with 25. En 15 cc rigger Bud i want to build a twin i have several OPS 15
But Will/ can you tell me the lenght en white of your twin.
already thanks.

Gr. Jack

Jeff,

I heard there was a Black & Fast Orange colored missile spotted
on a beautiful lake down in Mobile, Alabama a few weeks ago.
Do you know anything about that?

Inquiring Minds Want To Know,

Mark Sholund

Jeff,

I heard there was a Black & Fast Orange colored missile spotted
on a beautiful lake down in Mobile, Alabama a few weeks ago.
Do you know anything about that?

Inquiring Minds Want To Know,

Mark Sholund
I ran her on a friends smaller lake that we test in. Waiting on the hunters to get out of the big lake so I can stretch her legs ! She passed the smooth water test , not to get too excited until she hits some race water !

Jeff i race in Holland with 25. En 15 cc rigger Bud i want to build a twin i have several OPS 15
But Will/ can you tell me the lenght en white of your twin.
already thanks.

Gr. Jack
Depending on the mount system you use it may need to be 7 1/2-8” wide to mount OPS. Good luck with your build !

Here is my newest twin. Many improvements were made that gives the boat neater plumbing and fitting items in the boat. Longer than my last twin, wider and more boom spread for large fuel tanks. As well as center underneath sponsons have worked on my single 90 I'm trying them on the twin. 12 rubber isolators for the engines. I extended the front of a SGX twin 90 cowl to fit my boat. I made all the hardware including beefed up rudder bracket out of Fortal.

That's awesome, Jeff!

wow.jpg

Latest posts

Back