2015 New Design SGX Twin " Big Engines"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Installed Done for prather silcone tube" large" , servos. switches, antennas and RXs next I will paint yellow on the cowl and I still wait that Andy will mail the bolts& nuts for my boom main

Installed Done for prather silcone tube" large" , servos. switches, antennas and RXs next I will paint yellow on the cowl and I still wait that Andy will mail the bolts& nuts for my boom main
Allan have you had much luck synchronizing those needles .Andy ssuggested the OS 9B needles and I never looked back. Nice to see some more eagles my twin 45 setup.

Allan have you had much luck synchronizing those needles .Andy ssuggested the OS 9B needles and I never looked back.
what about Bob Violett In-Flight needle valve?

really good to see someone getting back to basics of boat building, I really like that repairs/material can all be pick up local at HD or Lowes and when you change a door in your house keep the wood for spare splice plates. GOOD Job Andy
I'm not sure what you are saying Thomas Elkins. Maybe you can be more specific?

There is not one part or product that was used to build Allan's Twin 90 that can be picked up at the local HD or Lowes.
taken wrong Andy dident mean anything neg. but while we are on the subject I build with as little wood as possible, all nomex honeycomb tub and solid center cut balsa core sponsons no foam . glues are best hysol you can get, most all products same as you would see used in mil. spec aircraft.

keep up the good work it looks great.

Tom
Thanks for the claerificationThomas! I know you and Larry Beals, built tough, long lasting boats.

Allan have you had much luck synchronizing those needles .Andy ssuggested the OS 9B needles and I never looked back.
David, Many of the Twin Roadrunner guys use the BVM's sucessfully.

David they are nice also just haven't ran them on my twin just my drag boat

David they are nice also just haven't ran them on my twin just my drag boat
thanks guy's

Wow. I finally know how to download pics.
yeah, very nice Mr. King. Is that a brand-new SGX? Really dig the custom twin fuel tank.
Yes it is about a year old. Those are a set of Ryan's tanks. I also have a set of Walt's tanks.
I am courious that how many of oz will stand hold for Ryan's tank? My SS Walt's tank can stand hold 26oz so I said good enough time
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back