2014 NAMBA nitro/gas Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having trouble sleeping, close my eyes and I immediately see racing, thumbs are getting twitchy, my wife says I'm starting to take on the Clint Eastwood squinty look when she knows I'm day dreaming about the nats!

Going to be a hoot, I think there are 7 of us Canucks making the trip from D16, everyone is invited to stop by the Canadian pavilion of racing where you will meet the friendliest racers on the planet, but for goodness sake don't anyone drop a puck! Something snaps in a Canucks mind when that happens!

See you all in a couple of weeks!

Greg

Having trouble sleeping, close my eyes and I immediately see racing, thumbs are getting twitchy, my wife says I'm starting to take on the Clint Eastwood squinty look when she knows I'm day dreaming about the nats!

Going to be a hoot, I think there are 7 of us Canucks making the trip from D16, everyone is invited to stop by the Canadian pavilion of racing where you will meet the friendliest racers on the planet, but for goodness sake don't anyone drop a puck! Something snaps in a Canucks mind when that happens!

See you all in a couple of weeks!

Greg
Lets see if I can name names to get 7

Greg Wannamaker

Doug Sick

Kevin Traboulay

Dan Lemay

Allan Yuen

Brad Nichols

Rob Duckering

7 it is, who is in goal?

Also Fonz is coming with Dan, Kevin and myself. I'm staying at the Medallion as the sound at night may be a little too loud to sleep!! Also I need my wheel chair access. Is there going to be a post to how many boats in what classes and what classes are running or not?

Brad

Last edited by a moderator:
Also Fonz is coming with Dan, Kevin and myself. I'm staying at the Medallion as the sound at night may be a little too loud to sleep!! Also I need my wheel chair access. Is there going to be a post to how many boats in what classes and what classes are running or not?

Brad
You will get a confirmation email from JD

Here is the entries on the 2014 nats site page; http://www.nambanats.com/entry.html

I wonder that who will bring fuel gallons dealer at NATs ? I need two gallons 50% or 60% Let me know thanks

Powerade "FUEL" Allan, works for Crosby
default_wink.png

Jerry,

I need a place to send propellers to for a few Canadians?

They will not clear customs in time for the event. I have four

propellers for Brad Nichols that I would like to send to someone

close to the race site. Let me know if you can help us out?

Thank You,

Mark Sholund

Setup starts in 1 week! I better go look in the trailer and see if I have any boats ready.
default_unsure.png

Thanks Mark for arranging someone to receive the props as I was going to e-mail you today about them.

Thanks

Brad
You could always get them sent to the Medallion hotel?

Front desk with your name on them. I've done this before.

One week from now at this time we will be done with day one and having a great time. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Last edited:
There's been a Joe Monohan sighting!!!

Joe and his wife, Linda, stopped by our home this afternoon on their way north to the NAMBA Nats.

According to Joe since he already knows everything there is to know about racing nitro tunnel boats, he's interested in checking out Darin Jordan's 6 lap, 1 mile record holding P Limited Tunnel. Ya gotta love this "Monohanism" - "If he's faster than me, he must be cheating."
default_huh.png

JD

Drive careful everyone. I know several of you are on the road now or will be very soon. We will see you at the pond.

Back