2014 NAMBA nitro/gas Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you need to know? The Nationals website should have everything covered. If not, let me know how I can help.

www.nambanats.com

I was kind of hoping to help out with setting up but haven't heard anything yet. Now, to put a real dagger into everything, I'll be out of town the second half of June and won't be headed home until the 29th. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to really do to help, other than get my entry in to race and show up ready to run on both Saturdays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Set up will be getting done during the day on Wednesday so if you are available we will put you to work.

With the addition of 4 more gas classes, we are seeking sponsorship for classes. Individuals or companies are welcome to sponsor a class.

Hopefully, the document showing classes still in need of sponsorships is attached. The 2014 NAMBA Nationals Leadership Team would like to thank those individuals and companies who have already agreed to sponsor classes.

Only 10 classes remain without a sponsor. Don't miss this opportunity to sponsor a class.

Responses can be sent to me using the IW PM feature.

JD

Anyone know the approximate times on the Welcome Party, BBQ, Spaghetti feed and Awards Banquet? My concern is that I may not be able to attend some of these due to possibly being at work. The only one that gives any hint is the spaghetti feed, that being in the evening

Thanks.

Anyone know the approximate times on the Welcome Party, BBQ, Spaghetti feed and Awards Banquet? My concern is that I may not be able to attend some of these due to possibly being at work. The only one that gives any hint is the spaghetti feed, that being in the evening

Thanks.
The after race events normally begin around 6.

JD

The entries are starting to roll in. We hall all but 4 classes sponsored and the raffle prizes are starting to pile up. Please take a look at the sponsor page to see who the awesome sponsors are.

www.nambanats.com

Depends on the size of the RV. The two parking lots are a little small so a large class A may have a problem

The parking lots at the park are single car spots and they fill up in the summer with people using the South lake. You can see them in the picture I posted on the home page at www.nambanats.com .

There are large parking lots a block away at the Costco, Target etc.. If you need to drive an RV we can shuttle your stuff to your pits from the parking lot and then you can go park in one of the large parking lots and we will shuttle you back to the lake.

If you have any other questions about parking please feel free to contact me directly at namba206 "at" gmail.com

default_rolleyes.gif
default_ph34r.png
Don't hear any word??
default_sleep.png

I will be adding the entrants to the website as soon as I get the latest update from Mike H. The reality is that most of the entries will come in near the entry deadline. Just a reminder, the deadline is June 14. (Subtle huh?)

The boat count is real low at this point. There are more people registered at the host hotel than are signed up to race at this point. I will get the info on the website tonight.

Back