2013 World OB Tunnel Championships Now Open for Entries

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna make him sleep in the car, rick. he'll be with me, so yes & thanx! that's very generous of you.

Looks like 198 so far, 13 Mod-VP, 36 B tunnel, 31 Sport B tunnel and about half dozen kneelers. Big turnout for D tunnel too. Gonna be a good one!
Big improvements in B Tunnel and B Stock. D Tunnel had 35 or 36 entries last year. Hopefully it will catch-up.

For all of you that are running in the P Limited class, ensure you look at the race details on the website VERY closely for the motors and ESC's that are permitted in the class by IMPBA D13. We do not want to DQ anyone for running the improper equipment in the class. We want all to enjoy the race.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just added Open FE, I didnt see it the first time around. Not sure if I need to do anything since I had already signed up for other classes, but wanted to give a heads up.

~ Gabe

Glenn,

You have an e mail.

With NovaRossi of America taking the B & D Tunnel classes and Lawless Drives taking the LSG OB class, we are off to a good start. Will start on the other ones very soon.

John

im in Sport B Tunnel. if anyone wantes to split a room let me know. females room for free. No Ron that long hair dont count :lol: :lol: :lol:

i have extra sport B tunnel if someone wants to run in the class. it top speed 3 with o.s. xm

im in Sport B Tunnel. if anyone wantes to split a room let me know. females room for free. No Ron that long hair dont count :lol: :lol: :lol:

i have extra sport B tunnel if someone wants to run in the class. it top speed 3 with o.s. xm
Welcome to the dance William!!! Glad you could make it...... :D

Thats a real generous offer. My 80 year old mother in law will be comming now that you offered HER a place to stay and a boat to run. :eek: :wub:

Mic

Copy of my post from another thread:

John,

I would hate to see you limit the number of classes entered, or turn even more people away than in years past. History speaks for itself. If you continue to run the WTC and Fall Nats as you have in the past, and leave it alone, people will continue to come in droves. There haven't been many complaints lodged against past races that I am aware of and people keep coming. If you start making drastic changes, you stand the risk of making these races just like any other. Don't try to fix what's not broken. If you want to limit the number of boats in the F Hydro and Twin classes, go for it. I would suggest leaving everything else alone and keep the two big races at CMB right where they have landed, as two of the most competitive and best races in the country for RC Boat racing........ :)

PS- Natural attrition takes place at every race. What starts as 8 boat heats end up being 7 boat heats by the time the actual race day comes around. This turns into 6 boat heats by the second round, and still leaves you combining some heats by the last round. Don't try to fix what is not broken.

Copy of my post from another thread:

John,

I would hate to see you limit the number of classes entered, or turn even more people away than in years past. History speaks for itself. If you continue to run the WTC and Fall Nats as you have in the past, and leave it alone, people will continue to come in droves. There haven't been many complaints lodged against past races that I am aware of and people keep coming. If you start making drastic changes, you stand the risk of making these races just like any other. Don't try to fix what's not broken. If you want to limit the number of boats in the F Hydro and Twin classes, go for it. I would suggest leaving everything else alone and keep the two big races at CMB right where they have landed, as two of the most competitive and best races in the country for RC Boat racing........ :)

PS- Natural attrition takes place at every race. What starts as 8 boat heats end up being 7 boat heats by the time the actual race day comes around. This turns into 6 boat heats by the second round, and still leaves you combining some heats by the last round. Don't try to fix what is not broken.
yep ! Do not have 6 boats heats.....this is a race for the best of the best!

Latest posts

Back