2013 World OB Tunnel Championships Now Open for Entries

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, Verify you still have slots for P-Lim. I might send William down with another boat. I'm trying to keep him busy so he stays out of trouble..... :D
LOL. Rcracingevents shows 6 openings. The website is absolutely up to date for racers and their classes. Go ahead and load up William so he will not get into trouble!

John, Verify you still have slots for P-Lim. I might send William down with another boat. I'm trying to keep him busy so he stays out of trouble..... :D
LOL. Rcracingevents shows 6 openings. The website is absolutely up to date for racers and their classes. Go ahead and load up William so he will not get into trouble!

John

I have Tony Atwells money for the Sport 40 class he entered late. I will give it to you when I see you. jj

I have received several payments in the mail in the past week but still looking for about 15 more. Need to get them to me by the deadline date of April 24th which I moved back from April 20th. If I have not heard from those racers by then they will be dropped from the race. Plenty of time has been given to send in the payment.

SEND THEM IN VERY SOON or miss the race!!

If you need to contact me please send an e mail to me at [email protected] Please do not send me a PM, use e mail.

Paypal payment is still an option if desired. Addy is [email protected] When you get the payment confirmation, you must send me that e mail as proof of payment. I do not get access to the PP account to confirm any payment.

Last edited by a moderator:
The deadline date for entering the race has now come and gone. I have had no one contact me recently to enter so it appears we have our line up now set. The Open FE class did not have enough entries to run so the class has been cancelled. Refunds to the two racers, Gabe Clegg and George Pacheco, will be provided at the race.

The CMB club graciously appreciates the great support for the race. We have lost some racers in the past 2 weeks however we have a very strong field with over 180 boats entered. Planning on running 5 rounds so get your A game on. Let's race and have a great time.

i see some peoples names are gone off the list on r/c racing events.

WHAT HAPPENED TO WILD BILL BRITTON ???

John,

5 rounds with some of the best tunnel racers in the US, (and Bermuda with Shane and his buddies.... ;) ), is gonna be a blast.

John how many do you need for a class
5 is the listed minimum but had to go down to 4 to keep 2 classes running. I sent the trophy order in over the weekend and I got another drop today and a class went down to 3. Since I ordered the trophies, I'll leave it as is. Drop any more beyond that a class will likely get cancelled at the race.

The drops have come from racers that dropped due to medical and work issues. A few more dropped a class as they could not get the intended boat built and tested for the race. Still OK with the numbers as it is the best attendance in 4 years due to the cruddy economy.

John

What are the classes that need boats..maybe someone has a spare boat so we can keep at least 4 in the class. Just a thought.

And Remember Gang!

SPEED LIMIT ON ROAD TO POND IS 15mph!

Open FE can run very competative in Open Tunnel and have much better competition. A spec has a shot in P. With a slightly larger motor and ESC a spec really goes as a P. Same batteries with a easy motor switch. One of the reasons I don't support the ESC mandate. A potential FE racer would have two classes to run and win. See you guys on Thursday. Some great racing shaping up! Mic

Latest posts

Back