*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha ha I know just giving you hell ha ha you guys are pretty good racing offshore.. but we have a new F mono for you guys this year :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems the HUFF's did OK if you ask me... :D :D :D

Open Offshore Final Results 2012 Spring Nats

1) Lamar Huff = 1325

2) Joe Warren = 1125

3) Don Huff = 850
ohh i forgot ill be driving my Red War Machine Seaducer 44 CMB 101RS :eek: ;) :p :D :ph34r: Ohh this year you will drive a Nitro Twin on saturday after heat racing is completed ok :D

Ohh this year you will drive a Nitro Twin on saturday after heat racing is completed ok
:D

I'm holding you to it this year Julian! Would love to make a few laps over 90MPH!!!

Lamar

Hey Joe W. I see you kicking around the Huntsville race in May...I think that is when Andy's Nitro Hydro race is suppose to be. So why don't you see if you guys in Ala. can fit that into your schedule...I know you and Julian would not want to miss that one. I know it is in Fl. but not by much. I like to call it South Ga. but hey...It is Andy's race,that is a person I do not mind helping to put on a good race. JMO
...Well the weekends are filling up quick With Mothers day and Memorial day weekend being in May it dont leave much room to race.

Ron/Gabe,

I just opened up a heat of P Limited Tunnel and entered you guys.

I will send you an E-mail on how to handle payment.

We have one comitted in the ATL club , and one more is a MAYBE... We need 5 for the class to make. See if you can round up some others!

Lamar

Great Lamar. We appreciate that. Just let me know how to send payment. Thanks.

James,

That makes 3... We have one more confirmed from the ATL club and one more that will know by Friday.

If you know anyone else with a P Limited Tunnel send em' our way!

Thanks guys!

Lamar

Thanks Lamar, I will work on my folks from Chas. What about the other guys who run the GP series, any more of them local? Doesnt Doug still have a P-Limited?

Hey James, Happy Birthday!

I gave my Lynx to Ms.Schafer. ;) Hopefully she'll be able to attend the race.

Lets get them in and sell out this Race. They have 3 More Spots open for UNLIMITED any IMPBA legal boat and engine allowed. You think your fast enter that class. MARK WARD heres your chance to prove you can beat any boat dont be scared..

Where are the Attwell's????

Tony, get that sport-40 sent up to me, we'll get it Up-N-Runnin for the race

We also need your scale entered Buddy

Thought the Walter Clan was going to come up too,,??? Where's the entries

we are also missing Andy Brown, Don Ferrette, Stu Barr, Greg Hahn, Tracy Dolphin, Nesbitt Deryl, Jeni Johnson ??????

Back