*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

Hey Gang,

The Atlanta Model Boaters are proud to host the IMPBA Spring Nationals on April 13th and 14th, 2013. Entries are now being accepted via www.RCRacingEvents.com.

Entries are being accepted on a FIRST COME / FIRST SERVED basis. We have a 176 heat cap... I will shuffle the number of tickets available per class to accomodate entries in the order they are received. If one class fills up and another has an empty heat we will open up an additional heat for the more popular class and remove heats for the slow selling class. If you want to ensure your favorite class makes, enter EARLY!

If you have never been to Atlanta we have a great facility with concrete launch dock, permanent 2-story drivers stand, etc... New AMB Vice President Rick Bellinger will be helping me with the event this year and we hope to make it one to remember! Please see the attached flyer or visit www.RCRacingEvents.com for more information!

Thanks,

Lamar Huff

President

Atlanta Model Boaters

2013 Spring Nationals Flyer.pdf

Attachments

• 2013 Spring Nationals Flyer.pdf
    177.1 KB · Views: 337
Last edited by a moderator:
Jose and Julian,

Thanks for the support!

Look forward to seeing you guys in April, if not before.

Lamar

Excellent Joe! Glad to hear it... :D

If you guys want to do anything special this year for the Twin class just let me know!

Hard to believe this will be the 9th time we have done the Twin Shootout. Going to have to do something REALLY SPECIAL for the 10th anniversary of the Shootout in 2014...

Lamar

Hey Lamar,

Will you guys be posting hotel info the first of the year as well.

Thanks in advance.

Jeremy

Excellent Joe! Glad to hear it... :D

If you guys want to do anything special this year for the Twin class just let me know!

Hard to believe this will be the 9th time we have done the Twin Shootout. Going to have to do something REALLY SPECIAL for the 10th anniversary of the Shootout in 2014...

Lamar
LAMAR we should have unlimited class

Jeremy = Thanks for the support! As Rick mentioned we will have more info. for you guys by the time the Winternats rolls around.

Julian = By "UNLIMITED" do you mean any boating meeting IMPBA guidelines regardless of hull type or power source? A true RUN WHATCHA' BRUNG class?

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Lamar

Unlimited class is Cool..... It gives the Wire Burners, Core Pullers, Belt Twisters a Chance to Mix it Up on the Water!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremy = Thanks for the support! As Rick mentioned we will have more info. for you guys by the time the Winternats rolls around.

Julian = By "UNLIMITED" do you mean any boating meeting IMPBA guidelines regardless of hull type or power source? A true RUN WHATCHA' BRUNG class?

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Lamar
LAMAR that is correct

I will run the UNLIMITED class by the other guys and see what they think.

Sounds interesting to me! :D

Lamar

BRING IT ON!!! Run what'cha brung,love that type of class. Should bring a lot of people for that event alone.

It should be interesting to watch! B)

I would love to see some big high $$$ electrics in the mix.

If you have the $$$ to throw at them and know what you are doing, the electrics can be BADD AZZ!!!

I spoke with the guys and the verdict is in: You wanted it... YOU GOT IT!!!

The Atlanta Model Boaters will be offering an UNLIMITED class for the 2013 Spring Nats.

Any IMPBA legal hull - any IMPBA legal power source... RUN WHATCHA' BRUNG!!!

Later,

Lamar

Latest posts

Back