*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good deal!

Not trying to rush, just wondred if the whole Red War Wagon gang was going to be there. B)

Lamar

OHH YES Team Roadrunner will be there in full force.. he normally enters Twin Hydro,E Hydro and LSG Twin rigger but who knows this year LOL. Hope your monos are ready for war ours are ready the HUFF's :ph34r: Why is Scott not entered yet Lamar ??

I know some people think I am biased, but if you send in your $15.00 per boat and have a good time at the race that's all that matters to me. Gas, Nitro, Electric... Makes no difference in my book. We are all toy boat racers at heart!

Lamar
Lamar, You know I did not intend to make it sound like it was a Gas VS Nitro thing, was just amazed, as last year the sport-40 class barely made,, this year sold out,,, THAT IS GREAT

Yes, its great to see nitro coming on strong again. Good luck everyone. Going to be a great race. Looks like P-Limited is out Gabe!!!..... :(

Rick,

Every year I am surprised by the entries... You really never know what you are going to get!

If some of the other classes don't start filling up soon I will take a heat from them and open up another heat of Sport 40 and B Mono. I already have the 9th B Mono spot spoken for...

The great early response has me excited about the race this year!

Lamar

Julian,

Unfortaunately Scott can't make it this year... :(

I am gathering up parts for a twin inline mono... We know you guys are gonna be coming hard (as usual)!

Lamar

Rick,

Every year I am surprised by the entries... You really never know what you are going to get!

If some of the other classes don't start filling up soon I will take a heat from them and open up another heat of Sport 40 and B Mono. I already have the 9th B Mono spot spoken for...

Lamar
I know someone that would REALLY appreciate another heat of Sport,, would also make our 5th scale, to make that class,,

Schindler and a few more want to come down from Evansville But Sport 45 class is already filled up???????

Let me go look at what kind of shuffling around I can do...

Lamar

Last edited by a moderator:
Ralph & I are both CMB Dealers. If you Need CMB parts or a New Engine Assembly delivered at the lake please let us know. Also Ralph is a Dealer for Huey Flexshafts if needed at the lake side........

Ask and ye shall receive...

I just opened up another heat of Sport 40. Tell the Evansville guys to get those entries in!

Lamar

RON/JAMES: We have 7 boats entered in B O/B Tunnel... I currently have two heats slotted for that class, but if you would prefer we can take the 2nd heat I had set aside for B O/B and open up 1 heat for P-Spec Tunnel.

Between you guys and the ATL crew I think the class will make.

Your call...

Lamar

Rick,

Lamar
I know someone that would REALLY appreciate another heat of Sport,, would also make our 5th scale, to make that class,,
Rick scale is going to make it im just waiting on the word if my scale is going to be ready which it should be and ill enter the class we have time

RON/JAMES: We have 7 boats entered in B O/B Tunnel... I currently have two heats slotted for that class, but if you would prefer we can take the 2nd heat I had set aside for B O/B and open up 1 heat for P-Spec Tunnel.

Between you guys and the ATL crew I think the class will make.

Your call...

Lamar
Lamar,

That would be awesome!!! Looks like you have my and Gabe's votes so if it's ok with the others, lets make P-Limited a trophy class!! Let us know when you have it listed on rcracingevents. Go ahead and put Gabe and I both down if this happens. Thanks.

I only see about 10 boaters entered from Florida?? I thought that was a HOT BED of Nitro Racers????? Tommy Carodoso, Gene Mongar,Larry Beals, John otto where are you guys???????? NO Miami Heat either??????

I'll second what Ron said. Im there for sure already, and my little P boat told me it wanted in on some of the action.

I only see about 10 boaters entered from Florida?? i thought that was a HOT BED of Nitro Racers????? Tommy Carodoso, Gene Mongar,Larry Beals, John otto where are you guys???????? NO Miami Heat either??????
I am from MIAMI. :D

Lemme see if I can get 3 P-Spec Tunnel Boats from the ATL club, if so I will make the move.

We have a strong electric following in DXIII. Hopefully they will come out and play! :)

Thanks guys!

Lamar

Back