*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just stopped by the pond to claim a tent spot and drop the trailer... The site is filling up quickly, there must have been 20-25 tents up already.

The weather forecast for the weekend is PERFECT. This is going to be one to remember!

Lamar

Hitting the road to Naturally Fresh blvd...It look's like rain on the drive,but that is a good sign of good race water behind the front. I can already SMELL/FEEL the NITRO. I hope everyone driving to the race is careful and safe...take your time if you are driving thru this storm.

Buck ....don't know who filled their shorts but the smell of nitro and the sound of TWIN WAS STRONG in the AIR....!!!! You would want some of this.....!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it has been a few yrs since I was at a IMPBA race (20yrs) with the first day in the books everything is good! Thanks Kentley Porter for helping me out it's made coming here a lot easier!!

Well it has been a few yrs since I was at a IMPBA race (20yrs) with the first day in the books everything is good! Thanks Kentley Porter for helping me out it's made coming here a lot easier!!
You and KDawg have a blast, and remember, if you wipe out and the guy behind you runs you over,

YOU'RE NOT IN IT!!! ^_^

Great testing this weekend. Really strong boats running and the competition is fierce. The Roadrunner 101rs Twins are running like missiles. Joe Warren got them tuned and ready for racing. Big props to Will G. for trowimg my in the water 9 out of 15 times so far while breaking in and getting stick time at the same time.

Julian

Jeff,

Who's T-4 Budwiser ? Who's the manufacture?

Bert Dygert

WOW 1st and 2 rounds are done and the racing its extremely fierce.. Twin Hydro's are Racing WFO TEAM Roadrunner is Got our Twins Running hard and the competition is just as fast as well great racing. The Atlanta Model Boaters are doing a Outstanding Job.. more racing tomorrow here KITTY KITTY..

Looks like some of us are just having one of those weekends, along with bad weather not giving us a chance to make up for early bad luck. Last round was cancelled. This was a great test and tune race for the WTC in Charleston. Hats offf to Jeremy Wooster as his SPP pipe and the Novarossi combo easily made my D Tunnel one of the fastest in the class. If you are running the Novarossi 46 OB, this is the pipe you are going to want to have. The punch this combo gives will leave you with a good problem of having to figure out how to transfer that power to the water. Thanks Jeremy. Its a winner!!! Should be interesting at the SAWS next weekend.

Also congrats to Martin Tidwells re-entry into Proglass tunnel manfacturing. His new tunnels, won first and second in the 40 mod class.

Hats off to the AMB Club for another great race. Lamar, Smock, and Rick did a great job in the tower, and so did the ladies. Thanks again!!!... ;)

Congrats guys, sounds like the race was a blast. Good job everyone, any other results? Been wondering all weekend how everyone was doing?

Congrats guys, sounds like the race was a blast. Good job everyone, any other results? Been wondering all weekend how everyone was doing?
Brandon,

Otto won B and Open, Ashmore won 40 tunnel, and Stan Harrison won P Limited,

Back