*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Shaw take a good luck at this Twin Hydro because you will be chasing it all day long LOL :lol: :D ;)
Julian,

I won't be following you as I want to be running at the end of the heat. Looking at the non-roadrunner guys that have entered this race, I'm the least of your worries..... :eek:

Give me about 6 months to figure this whole twin thing out and that should change..... :D

you have more RR Twins entered than any other builder of boats for the Twin Class if im Correct 11 (could be more) of the 24 are RR Twins

Seen JAE or Ski type boats types run up here for years. Nothing new......Some made good runs.. Some suxed.... the very thing that makes them work the (Ski) is the first thing that unhooks them in the Race Chop. they run best in 2 lap and saw events. SG`s ran the ski for years too. Soooooooooo Nothing New...... I gave up my 45 hydro spot to Stu. I have seen his boat bump high 80`s plus So lets see what you can do with that.........GAME ON.......
I know about the SG SKI boat joe...Andy and lil stan the 3rd had the first one,I was lucky person to be the driver of that boat,that boat won several trophies even a US 1...glad we have your approval. I have seen your stuff run for years,nothing new sooooo I guess we will see what you got. High 80's...that is flying for sure...even for a "twin". I can not even get my dad to do that on the highway, those are some big shoes to fill,"BUT" I am not here to throw # out at you,just regular guy,coming to play with some boats. Gonna be a good yr for sure... BEEP BEEP:)
Put you best boat in Umlimited Class & lets See what you got........ :blink: :blink:
I will not disappoint you Joe...will have a new boat to throw out there for some chum to get the water all nice and bloody to get everybody in a racing frenzy.

Seen JAE or Ski type boats types run up here for years. Nothing new......Some made good runs.. Some suxed.... the very thing that makes them work the (Ski) is the first thing that unhooks them in the Race Chop. they run best in 2 lap and saw events. SG`s ran the ski for years too. Soooooooooo Nothing New...... I gave up my 45 hydro spot to Stu. I have seen his boat bump high 80`s plus So lets see what you can do with that.........GAME ON.......
I know about the SG SKI boat joe...Andy and lil stan the 3rd had the first one,I was lucky person to be the driver of that boat,that boat won several trophies even a US 1...glad we have your approval. I have seen your stuff run for years,nothing new sooooo I guess we will see what you got. High 80's...that is flying for sure...even for a "twin". I can not even get my dad to do that on the highway, those are some big shoes to fill,"BUT" I am not here to throw # out at you,just regular guy,coming to play with some boats. Gonna be a good yr for sure... BEEP BEEP:)
Put you best boat in Umlimited Class & lets See what you got........ :blink: :blink:
I will not disappoint you Joe...will have a new boat to throw out there for some chum to get the water all nice and bloody to get everybody in a racing frenzy.
Cool, Now that is what we need...... :lol: :lol: B)

Don't forget about Larry Beals , his VAC 91 powered RoadRunner is as fast as any other ! :D
Tom we hate your going to Miss It.We know you had another place to be with the big boats....... We promise to Not to Beat`em Up to Bad!!!!!!!!! Maybe we will send the Banadges to your address so you can heal the wounded on there return trip?? Doc may even throw in a ole Medical Bag with a oxygen mask & hose....? Julian knows CPR so if any of the Florida guys go down? We will make sure Julian performs CPR on them first. Ralph can bring a few Nitro patches from the fire house to throw on their heads........ Doc can bring the Electro shock paddles for the ones that are down for the count before sunday?? p.s. the electro shock paddels ...... does not work on boats & equipment...just the victim.. I mean boater.

Last edited by a moderator:
Julian,

I would have thought that you being a man of our military, you would have a little more sense than to pick on "Lil. Stan" Considering he has More US-1's than years you've even been racing boats. :rolleyes:

And Joe,

After working with Stan at the pond and watch be so meticulous with even the most minor details, I'm sure hes got more than enough for the unlimited class. B) B)

All I'm saying is good luck to both of you, Florida's coming at you guys hard this year, just wish we could be there see it.

-Mitch Sr.

Julian,

I would have thought that you being a man of our military, you would have a little more sense than to pick on "Lil. Stan" Considering he has More US-1's than years you've even been racing boats. :rolleyes:

And Joe,

After working with Stan at the pond and watch be so meticulous with even the most minor details, I'm sure hes got more than enough for the unlimited class. B) B)

All I'm saying is good luck to both of you, Florida's coming at you guys hard this year, just wish we could be there see it.

-Mitch Sr.
Finally?? YAWn............ :rolleyes: .. You guys are putting me to sleep!!!!!! AS Ralph would say...... BRING IT *****!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: Well I just Talked to Ralph..... He says ...... Just Show Up..... & bring your own cheerleaders

Last edited by a moderator:
Julian,

And Joe,

-Mitch Sr.
If your not coming to race in ATL you have no dog in this fight.. By the way do you run a E,F Mono or D,E,F,Twin Hydro ?? if you know how to read English and are sober enough you can go a couple of post back and see that i already mentioned about the US1's and National Races he has won and that his boats run really well.. Stan and I like to smack talk nothing serious just fun and games. READ before you post my friend Stan and I have respect for each other :eek: :p :lol:

Julian,

And Joe,

-Mitch Sr.
If your not coming to race in ATL you have no dog in this fight.. By the way do you run a E,F Mono or D,E,F,Twin Hydro ?? if you know how to read English and are sober enough you can go a couple of post back and see that i already mentioned about the US1's and National Races he has won and that his boats run really well.. Stan and I like to smack talk nothing serious just fun and games. READ before you post my friend Stan and I have respect for each other :eek: :p :lol:
Know how to read English and are sober enough :wacko: And your an Administrator, think you need a time out. How about it Tom.

Julian,

And Joe,

-Mitch Sr.
Know how to read English and are sober enough :wacko: And your an Administrator, think you need a time out. How about it Tom.
it was a joke Ray jesus.. wow if you want as tom just to delete my account this hobby would be a happier place.. -_- would you agree..

Toy boats r so much fun.

Cant wait to watch all those 'unlimited boats' dodge my slow ole FE boat.

Wow!! 4 days till we pull in, where's all the Smack??? What have you done Julian?

Is this all you got? I'm speechless! Change is in the air , right Ron???

Back