*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the boys went to the lake today,lots of tuneup work.....Cya all Friday afternoon. Save me a spot by the interstate

Time to find out IF the Southern Florida Boats Run as HARD as their Mouth Does?? :blink: :blink: BRING IT BITCHES!!!!!! :eek: :eek: SMACK!!!!!!!!! Bring your Wallet or your wifes Purse? There will be Plenty of Boats and Parts for sale at the lake.......... If your looking for a Good Boat?? send your $$ with a Friend. There will be Many Great Quality Complete boats for sale from many different boaters.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!! 4 days till we pull in, where's all the Smack??? What have you done Julian?

Is this all you got? I'm speechless! Change is in the air , right Ron???
i have been busy playing with my other toys so sorry smack talk has ended its time to play..

Ron "change" ha ha we will see a change alright

See you guys in Atlanta ..

Nothing like Fresh cut Grass......... Nitromethane and Castol Oil at the first Spring Race!!!!!!! Time to load the Grill and the Boats Better be Ready!!!!! For those that Did Not Enter? Everyone was Invited........ it will happen again next year....... Nitro Boat Racing at its Best in ATLANTA GA............

Ladies & Gents,

The site is READY... The course has been lined up, sub buoys cleaned, new bouys painted and ready for Sat morning, grass cut, edges of the pond weed eaten, trash picked up, low hanging limbs cut, pine cones and sweet gum balls swept up, new PA system w/ additional power and speakers, new safety netting, new props, plugs, and carb kits for both retrieve boats, trophies are here, T-Shirts are ready, etc...

I am running the heat sheets tonight... WE ARE LOCKED AND LOADED... We have 4 CD's ready and waiting and @ least 2 of them will be on the tower AT ALL TIMES. Bring your big boy tighty whities and leave your attitudes outside the gate. Be ready to RACE because when the retrieve boat hits the dock, you go on the clock. We are going to call a fair race and the CD's will be taking no BS, so keep the tempers in check. We want this to be a fun and competitive race for everyone involved.

On behalf of the AMB's I want to tahnk each and everyone of you for supporting the event this year! This will be one to remember...

REMEMBER: UNCONTROLLED OPEN WATER IS THURSDAY THE 11th AFTER 5PM EST AND CONTROLLED OPEN WATER IS FRIDAY THE 12th FROM 9AM-5PM EST ONLY. YOU CAN RUN AFTER 5PM ON FRIDAY, BUT THERE WILL NOT BE A CD OR RETRIEVE BOAT DRIVER ON HAND FROM THE AMB. OUR AGREEMENT WITH THE LAND OWNER AND OUTDOOR FESTIVAL PERMIT FROM FULTON COUNTY COVERS THE TIMES LISTED ABOVE ONLY.... DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES THROW A BOAT IN THE WATER PRIOR TO 5PM EST ON THURSDAY THE 11th.

Thanks,

Lamar

Lamar can post a GPS address for the people visting for the first time....... for Garmens and GPS Locations.

Wow!! 4 days till we pull in, where's all the Smack??? What have you done Julian?

Is this all you got? I'm speechless! Change is in the air , right Ron???
i have been busy playing with my other toys so sorry smack talk has ended its time to play..
You're supposed to keep those in your secret drawer Julian ..BANG, SMACK !! :lol: :lol: Good luck boys , please keep prodding people to take video !

Lamar can post a GPS address for the people visting for the first time....... for Garmens and GPS Locations.
Most GPS devices will recognize the following street address:

1000 Naturally Fresh Blvd,

Atlanta, GA 30349

Once you turn on Naturally Fresh BLVD you cant miss us. We are the only pond on a dead end street...

See you guys soon!

Thanks,

Lamar

I'm too tired for smack talk. Been working my a-- off so I can leave Fri morning. 2nd full wrap done and one to go by thur. Also did my freinds GT 40 this weekend in the

colors they ran in Lemans. Then he let me take it out. Finally I had to take a ride on my recent restoration to clear mind head sun. But i'm ready to race!

DSCF1001 (800x297).jpg

GT logo day 010.jpg

001.jpg

DSCF0926 (800x600).jpg

I'm too tired for smack talk. Been working my a-- off so I can leave Fri morning. 2nd full wrap done and one to go by thur. Also did my freinds GT 40 this weekend in the

colors they ran in Lemans. Then he let me take it out. Finally I had to take a ride on my recent restoration to clear mind head sun. But i'm ready to race!
NICE STUFF KEITH LOVE THAT FORD ;-)

I can't tell you how many Honda 750's I've worked on/built !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! being a cycle mechanic from 75 ' - 83' ...they were EVERYWHERE ! Nice resto Keith !!

More testing today. Trailer loaded and working on the checklist. Safe travels. I look forward to seeing everyone on Thurs or Friday..... ;)

Rumor is 3 twin pilots have already s**t the bed.............

Anyone taking bets on who will make the shoot out?

MMMMEEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWW

MMMMEEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWW

Rumor is 3 twin pilots have already s**t the bed.............

Anyone taking bets on who will make the shoot out?

MMMMEEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWW

MMMMEEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWW
Good luck with those Shooters!! You will need all the boat gods with you.

Latest posts

Back