*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahaha. I just had to join the smack talk with that pic. I couldn't resist!!!.... ;)
Ron SHaw a JAE has not won a Twin shootout or D,E,F hydro in Atlanta and it will stay that way.. B Hydro different story ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well a JAE in the D rigger class just won at Brandon in a very strong class...first race first place,is it possible there was a lot of luck involved because of the weather conditions...maybe. I just hope my fleet is not afraid to leave the bank. Will see...I have a lot of work to do,like my buddy Brett said gonna be some fast boats there,I had better get to work. I think Brandon can knock the rust off you in F-mono,that young man is a strong driver. He does not need a crying towel like me...lol g-nite

Looks like the JAE's will be in full force in most of the hydro races. Should be an interesting race!!!... :)

Well a JAE in the D rigger class just won at Brandon in a very strong class...first race first place,is it possible there was a lot of luck involved because of the weather conditions...maybe. I just hope my fleet is not afraid to leave the bank. Will see...I have a lot of work to do,like my buddy Brett said gonna be some fast boats there,I had better get to work. I think Brandon can knock the rust off you in F-mono,that young man is a strong driver. He does not need a crying towel like me...lol g-nite
Brandon i s a great racer very competitive. this race will be very competitive in every class this year

Looks like the JAE's will be in full force in most of the hydro races. Should be an interesting race!!!... :)
Heads up..."RON",just so you do not get your hopes up,the JAE is not race proving in Atl. I am glad my boats do not speak a lick of english...they dont know that they should be scared of the really fast boats that will be there in open water...thursday/friday gonna be there with my bells and whistles on...I even washed my crying towels just for this special event.

Hey Stan IV,

I hope your Father does come - I look forward to seeing him. Has been a long while. Looks to be the best Nitro turn out Atlanta has had in years.

I am really look forward to seeing a lot of old Friends again, and seeing who actually crosses the line FIRST in the Shoot Out.

I figure there will be deafening silence from a lot of different camps.

Fire 'em up, throw 'em In & lets Rumble in the Mud, and the Blood, and the Beer. Some of us don't drink - - only spend our nights at the Christian Science Reading Room. CHEERS !!! Bob Johnson

Seen JAE or Ski type boats types run up here for years. Nothing new......Some made good runs.. Some suxed.... the very thing that makes them work the (Ski) is the first thing that unhooks them in the Race Chop. they run best in 2 lap and saw events. SG`s ran the ski for years too. Soooooooooo Nothing New...... I gave up my 45 hydro spot to Stu. I have seen his boat bump high 80`s plus So lets see what you can do with that.........GAME ON.......

Hey Stan IV,

I hope your Father does come - I look forward to seeing him. Has been a long while. Looks to be the best Nitro turn out Atlanta has had in years.

I am really look forward to seeing a lot of old Friends again, and seeing who actually crosses the line FIRST in the Shoot Out.

I figure there will be deafening silence from a lot of different camps.

Fire 'em up, throw 'em In & lets Rumble in the Mud, and the Blood, and the Beer. Some of us don't drink - - only spend our nights at the Christian Science Reading Room. CHEERS !!! Bob Johnson
Atl race is looking like it use to be...a very strong turn out for sure. Yes I will be bringing my lucky charm with me(Stan III). It will be exciting to see who is up to bringing hm the trophies. As far as the drinking goes I will be waiting till the awards are being handed out this yr. either in celebration,or the morning of a lost boat:)

Seen JAE or Ski type boats types run up here for years. Nothing new......Some made good runs.. Some suxed.... the very thing that makes them work the (Ski) is the first thing that unhooks them in the Race Chop. they run best in 2 lap and saw events. SG`s ran the ski for years too. Soooooooooo Nothing New...... I gave up my 45 hydro spot to Stu. I have seen his boat bump high 80`s plus So lets see what you can do with that.........GAME ON.......
I know about the SG SKI boat joe...Andy and lil stan the 3rd had the first one,I was lucky person to be the driver of that boat,that boat won several trophies even a US 1...glad we have your approval. I have seen your stuff run for years,nothing new sooooo I guess we will see what you got. High 80's...that is flying for sure...even for a "twin". I can not even get my dad to do that on the highway, those are some big shoes to fill,"BUT" I am not here to throw # out at you,just regular guy,coming to play with some boats. Gonna be a good yr for sure... BEEP BEEP:)

Heads up..."RON",just so you do not get your hopes up,the JAE is not race proving in Atl. I am glad my boats do not speak a lick of english...they dont know that they should be scared of the really fast boats that will be there in open water...thursday/friday gonna be there with my bells and whistles on...I even washed my crying towels just for this special event.
Hahaha. Hopefully the JAE's will make it off the dock for a couple of heats, right????...... :D

Rock the water Stan.

Well Boys............The PINE CRACK has arrived!!!! And due to the timing of the event this years we will be in height of is distribution.....!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

If you suffer from any allergies related to pollen,start to load up on your meds now. And if you can't get of the Dock,the allergers will keep your eyes watered up so no one will know if you are crying.......!!!!! :p :p :D OH, towels will be needed ............either way...... ;)

I know about the SG SKI boat joe...Andy and lil stan the 3rd had the first one,I was lucky person to be the driver of that boat,that boat won several trophies even a US 1...glad we have your approval. I have seen your stuff run for years,nothing new sooooo I guess we will see what you got. High 80's...that is flying for sure...even for a "twin". I can not even get my dad to do that on the highway, those are some big shoes to fill,"BUT" I am not here to throw # out at you,just regular guy,coming to play with some boats. Gonna be a good yr for sure... BEEP BEEP:)
Put you best boat in Umlimited Class & lets See what you got........ :blink: :blink:

Mr Shaw take a good luck at this Twin Hydro because you will be chasing it all day long LOL :lol: :D ;)

Mr Shaw take a good luck at this Twin Hydro because you will be chasing it all day long LOL :lol: :D ;)
Mr conde take a good look at the outrigger forums...you and your gang will be chasing that and 2 others all weekend :D :D :D
My money is on Team Roadrunner 101RS

6 RR Twin 101RS VS 3 of you umm the odds are in our favor my friend.. good luck on the chop buddy.. Pic your destroyer

Julian

Heres the Team (missing Jeff Whiddon's Twin)

Back