2011 IMPBA NITRO NATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Hammer,

Sometimes I live in my own little world. Did you notice my rabbit watching the hot chick running down the road? Smart rabbit.

Stu
Ok its time for Don to post the pic of the hott chick running thru the sprinkler DON come on :lol: :lol:

Hey Hammer,

Sometimes I live in my own little world. Did you notice my rabbit watching the hot chick running down the road? Smart rabbit.

Stu
Ok its time for Don to post the pic of the hott chick running thru the sprinkler DON come on :lol: :lol:
It's not a great shot but you'll get the point. If you weren't there to see this up close and in person all I can say is you missed something that would make speaking rather difficult. We had plenty of chances too as she made 4 passes BEFORE she walked thru the sprinklers completely soaking herself down for the final victory lap. Smokin' hot and she knew EXACTLY what she was doing to us all........ :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Don

No front shots just the rear.

Dave Roach
Don was lucky to get that pic,she was running just fast enough to bring your heart rate up well maybe more than that. BUT the sprinkler run thru was PRICELESS. Boys with silly toys she took our eyes off the lake for sure........

Don

No front shots just the rear.

Dave Roach
Don was lucky to get that pic,she was running just fast enough to bring your heart rate up well maybe more than that. BUT the sprinkler run thru was PRICELESS. Boys with silly toys she took our eyes off the lake for sure........
What lake? :p :p :p :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back