2009 Namba Nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett Buckmaster

Hi Guys,

I have been told that the 2009 Namba Nats are going to be in Seattle. Can anyone help me with the dates/people to contact/location of this event. I'm thinking about making the trip.

Thanks,

Brett Buckmaster

The race probably will be July 11 through 18, 2009. It will be held at Twin Lakes, at the side of the I 5 freeway off the Smokey Point exit near Marysville, Washington. This is a little north of Seattle. The North pond is an excellent, sheltered race site that has been used for straight line events as well as many area races.

Lohring Miller

It could be another Aussie Invasion like 04.

There's plenty of interest around.

It could be another Aussie Invasion like 04.
There's plenty of interest around.
We look forward to you guys coming over. I talked with Wild Bill at the San Jose Nats and told him we would make sure you guys had things like tables, starting gear... available. Please let us know when things get a bit closer how many and what kind of gear you will need to make your visit possible.

Eric Bourlet

Co-Contest Director 2009 NAMBA Nationals

Hey Aussies,

You guys are forgetting about the 08 NATS here in Colorado. We have already picked out the Beer Cart for Winks and Wild Bill and stocked with over 20 kinds of beer for you guys. Oh Well I guess the Colorado Beer Drinkers Fest will have to do with-out you guys.

Robert Holland,

Colorado

Hey Guy's Thats correct the Nats. will be at Twinn lakes just off of I-5 at exit #206 about 25 miles north of Seattle. The lake is basically a 5 acre rectangle, well protected from wind and we are working hard to make this a Great event. We have raced model boats on this water since 1972 and just a guess but this lake probably holds over a hundred records from names like Ed Fisher,Ron Erickson,Mark Anderson,Bill Hornell and a host of others. This is the north lake of where the N.W. Scale Championship will be held. Hotel and sponsors are being worked on now! We hope you all can make it. Greg

I'll be attending this nats......and I'm sure a bunch of my canuck friends too.....

Hey Aussies,You guys are forgetting about the 08 NATS here in Colorado. We have already picked out the Beer Cart for Winks and Wild Bill and stocked with over 20 kinds of beer for you guys. Oh Well I guess the Colorado Beer Drinkers Fest will have to do with-out you guys.

Robert Holland,

Colorado
Hey Rob what are you going to do with the 19 kinds of beer as we only drink Corona.

May still come to your race meeting haven't decided yet will check out how many points i have.

Why don't you cuys come down to our race meeting visit our site www.2008challenge.com

Steve

Hey Aussies,You guys are forgetting about the 08 NATS here in Colorado. We have already picked out the Beer Cart for Winks and Wild Bill and stocked with over 20 kinds of beer for you guys. Oh Well I guess the Colorado Beer Drinkers Fest will have to do with-out you guys.

Robert Holland,

Colorado
Hey Rob what are you going to do with the 19 kinds of beer as we only drink Corona.

May still come to your race meeting haven't decided yet will check out how many points i have.

Why don't you cuys come down to our race meeting visit our site www.2008challenge.com

Steve
Well we will just trade those in for Corona's. A couple want to make the trip down there, 08 is just too soon with trying to get everything ready for the NATS. Maybe we can make it in 09 or 10.

Robert

Rob

Since you just won a closet full of jackets at Crazy Al's race, what can we get you for trophys?

Lohring Miller

They run in tri cities that is about 3-4 hours away around the time of the nats.

Mike

We will be coming up for the races as well. Question, can we rv camp at this site?

Bob

Take a look at the other thread. Camping and RV will be available about 3 miles from the lake. Greg

Back