*** 2009 Atlanta Spring Nationals Entry Form ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is is everyone staying?
-Buck-
We are staying at Days Inn, Union City, 1-770-306-6067.

Stu
Yup, dat be da place! :p
AHHH bet the water is warming nicely! With any luck i will get my Kitty out this weekend for a much needed tune up. Times are a moving towards SHOW TIME..........
:eek: :eek: :eek: 14 days till SHOWTIME, pretty quiet out there. Who's first too rattle some cage!!!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: B) B)

Some of us were out there last weekend adding more jello mix to the water for the northerners that just love how THICK that water is :lol:

Oh yea...and just a reminder...

mjpjc9.jpg

Not me, I'm usually down but the drain pipe at the start. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hear that...but i stay even further away. Ill be on the backstraight when that clock hits 0... then staying in lane 30 :lol: I like taking my boats home in 1 piece without tape holding them together better then taking home a piece of wood :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not me, I'm usually down but the drain pipe at the start. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hear that...but i stay even further away. Ill be on the backstraight when that clock hits 0... then staying in lane 30 :lol: I like taking my boats home in 1 piece without tape holding them together better then taking home a piece of wood :rolleyes:

I hear you Will. 4 out of the past 5 Spring Nats I have attended I came home with at least 1 boat (nitro rigger) in a box torn up. I know of a racer that attended last years race that entered 4 boats and all 4 came home ripped up. The race can be brutal at times but that's racing!

Last edited by a moderator:

I hear you Will. 4 out of the past 5 Spring Nats I have attended I came home with at least 1 boat (nitro rigger) in a box torn up. I know of a racer that attended last years race that entered 4 boats and all 4 came home ripped up. The race can be brutal at times but that's racing!
Yup thats racing indeed.. I always put my boats in the water knowing theres that possibility its gonna get destroyed. Racing really doesnt even excite me anymore... i just attend because i get to see my friends from other states that i normally only talk to online or the phone. Having fun and making new memories first... racing toy boats second :)

With great pain I just informed Lamar; Chad & I will not be able to attend this years Spring Nats. That should leave 6 open slots for 1-B, 1-D, 2-E, 1-F & 1-Twin all nitro hydro. We will once again try to add this to our schedule next year! We wish luck to all entered, and the best racing memories possible!

Respectfully,

Mark Grannis

With great pain I just informed Lamar; Chad & I will not be able to attend this years Spring Nats. That should leave 6 open slots for 1-B, 1-D, 2-E, 1-F & 1-Twin all nitro hydro. We will once again try to add this to our schedule next year! We wish luck to all entered, and the best racing memories possible!Respectfully,

Mark Grannis
Bummer, was looking forward to seeing you and Chad again. :(

With great pain I just informed Lamar; Chad & I will not be able to attend this years Spring Nats. That should leave 6 open slots for 1-B, 1-D, 2-E, 1-F & 1-Twin all nitro hydro. We will once again try to add this to our schedule next year! We wish luck to all entered, and the best racing memories possible!Respectfully,

Mark Grannis

Hey Mark,

I was hoping to see you guys again. Hope to see you at the next one then.

Take care

Tracy

Back