***2008 World Outboard Tunnel Championships***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JD - Homo

Huh...huh huh...huh... Jerry said Homo.

Tails, Tales / Tomaaato, Tomaeto

Site, Cite / Balonie, Bologna.

Blah blah blah, Jerry, I hope you aware that just because of your AARP status, you are not exempt from the drama at the world champs. Watch your back old man!

~James
John Knight assured me my "Senior Discount" was being allowed to start a lap ahead of everyone else. No wait, I think that's called "Jumping the Start." Hell, at my age I'd be glad to just "Walk The Start." :D

JD

Jerry,

Good thing your corrected yourself, or else I would be lynched from the top of the new CD stand we are building now. It would be a new way to christen it for sure and not a pleasant one for me. I am an AARP member too, just not as old a member as you. LOL!!

Just a quick update from the CMB club. The members have been working their tales off for a while now, and things are looking great!
Man....bunch of guys without a butt and "that" is looking good??? I guess it is kinda like here in the land of no a$$ and no T**t if you know what I mean... :) Before long you think that even looks good:)

Been on the other side (the dark side) of the world for a while and ready to get back to our great land of the U.S.A....**** do I miss it. Grim can relate.....it's gets real bad at this point in the trip.....bad enough no good looking blonde's to look at (especially my wife....hell, anybody's wife for that matter) and then takes forever for a web page to appear.....sucks man!

Till next week guys.....can't wait for the race in S.C.!!!!!!!

Have fun!

Russ

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!!!!!! Love the new drivers stand. For those who haven't been to this site the stand is on a bank that is already above the water so it is really going to be a great view to drive from. The contest directors better watch out for low flying aircraft. John might mount a .50 cal up there to settle lane violations.

that would have to be an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY flame thrower, they aren't very selective about "collateral damage" :eek: :lol: :lol: . i'll have to use fire retardent foam in my wof sections :p :lol: :lol: . john, you guys are doing an incredible job, can't thank ya'll enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that would have to be an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY flame thrower, they aren't very selective about "collateral damage" :eek: :lol: :lol: . i'll have to use fire retardent foam in my wof sections :p :lol: :lol: . john, you guys are doing an incredible job, can't thank ya'll enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, the military does not make a selective flame thrower. Made for total destruction so I guess a warning shot is needed to clear away all unoffending boats before the offending one is hit. LOL!!

Thanks for the compliments and we are continually making site improvements to improve the quality of the races.

LOL, the military does not make a selective flame thrower. Made for total destruction so I guess a warning shot is needed to clear away all unoffending boats before the offending one is hit. LOL!!

Thanks for the compliments and we are continually making site improvements to improve the quality of the races.
Redneck I am. any shootin' my way (even ifn' I was doin' wrong) and my pitman isa shootin' back atcha! :p B) :p

redneck_hunter.jpg

sorry 'bout your "starter's gun", john. i tried to tell him to leave other people's stuff alone. ****, now that he's done that, we're ALL in deep doo-doo :lol: :lol: :lol: ! i gave up tryin' to control that kid years ago, now i just clear stuff out of the way :p <_< .........

Robin,

That may be just as effective as a flame thrower. Just don't get pulled over by the cops for a traffic stop as it will be hard to explain to them as a starter gun for a race!

The mafia will be there with rapid fire paintball gun just eager to put a few markers out!!!, Give's new meaning to scarred for life, Don't start no shizit and there won't be any. Don't crowd the lane ,I'm 1st,thats our pit table , where did ya get that dumb hat from??,you can't park there!. P.S. Just got a DVD from Jacksonville chapter running (2) gas tunnels those gentlemen are ready.

The mafia will be there with rapid fire paintball gun just eager to put a few markers out!!!, Give's new meaning to scarred for life, Don't start no shizit and there won't be any. Don't crowd the lane ,I'm 1st,thats our pit table , where did ya get that dumb hat from??,you can't park there!. P.S. Just got a DVD from Jacksonville chapter running (2) gas tunnels those gentlemen are ready.

I guess you got the bearings hu. Glad you liked the DVD :rolleyes: take it to god father so that we may have his bleasings too :D :lol:

Iam just going to bring this along to keep the peace and anyone who does not stay in their lane at the start of the race.Besides its my new derr huntin gun. I hope this works not very good at doing this. :lol: :lol:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wBR3t6iQYU&rel=1

Last edited by a moderator:
"Derr"

Who's gonna jump on this one first? Hearl or JD?

Richie I lived in that northern ice box (born in Superior) for 50 years and I think you were typing while thinking BRRRRRR! Now in Wisconsin is a Berr a forest amimal or something brewed in LaCrosse for Octoberfest.

Mic

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you know this time of year you snowmobile or drink or drink and chase the wife around the house.Must have been too many southern comforts. Berr is something we keep cold and drink, and they come in and destroy all my bird feeders.

:lol: :lol:

Richie R

Well you know this time of year you snowmobile or drink or drink and chase the wife around the house.Must have been too many southern comforts. Berr is something we keep cold and drink, and they come in and destroy all my bird feeders.:lol: :lol:

Richie R
Did you know you can get all the pleasures of snowmobiling for under $10. Just buy some whiskey and crawl up to the peak of you roof in a snowstorm and start drinking. Sooner or later your going to get drunk, freeze you butt off, fall off and get hurt. Everything a snowmobile has to offer right at home.

Back