2007 Fast Electric Nats.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to wish those of you traveling over the next couple of days a SAFE trip to this years FE Nats!

Current weather forcast looks mild, with some sunny days on Wednesday and Thursday, but clouds moving in for the weekend (seems to be a trend around here lately!)...

Temps are suppose to be mild (upper 60s to low 70s), and there is a chance of showers on Saturday and Sunday, so bring a light jacket... Those of you from California might want to bring a ski coat! ;)

Here is the weather forcast from our local news... Take this with a grain of salt... Where we live, this can change in an instant!

KomoTV.com said:
High pressure covers the Northwest on Tuesday. Not only will we get more sunshine, but warmer temperatures are also in the forecast. We're calling for highs in the upper 70s Tuesday afternoon.
Wednesday is looking like a transition day where the ridge of high pressure starts shifting to our east. It will stay dry, but we'll see more clouds mixing with the sun. Highs will drop back a few degrees to the lower 70s.

All signs are pointing to an area of low pressure spinning out of the Gulf of Alaska later in the week. Right now the timing brings the low close enough to introduce rain showers to the forecast for Thursday and Friday. A little rain is also possible early Saturday, but an advance peek at the weekend is looking fairly nice with partly sunny skies Saturday afternoon and Sunday.

4_6day.jpg

See you all when you get here!!

Hope all goes well for those travelling and racing.

Go Lipo!!!!

Go SV27's!!!!!

Go Brian...ooops he's fast enough....go everyone else!!!!!

Keep us up to date D.

Hope all goes well for those travelling and racing.

Go Lipo!!!!

Go SV27's!!!!!

Go Brian...ooops he's fast enough....go everyone else!!!!!

Keep us up to date D.

Question - What's the difference better winters and summers in the Puget Sound area?

Answer - The rain is warmer in the summer. :lol:

Hopefully, we got most of the "challenging" weather conditions out of the way yesterday.

Still trying to figure out whether to run O'Donnell's 50% or 65% boat fuel in my SV 27 Brushless. Maybe I'll just bring a gallon of each along with me. ;)

JD

Still trying to figure out whether to run O'Donnell's 50% or 65% boat fuel in my SV 27 Brushless. Maybe I'll just bring a gallon of each along with me. ;)
JD

I think you should use the 65%, and put it in the OTHER guys SV27... Will definately make your's faster... ;)

I'm optimistic about the weather... I think it will be a typical mixed bag... which is fine with me, so long as that mixed bag does NOT include a lot of wind gusts... We'll have plenty of tent space to keep out of the rain, but it would be nice to have some smoother water so we can really do battle... as opposed to racing by trying to survive all 5-laps...

O.K., I just finished cleaning all the nitro and grime(hey, if you drop the "e" off "grime" you have "grim." ;) Used Goof Off to remove the nitro mess. Is there any special cleaner if should purchase to clean off the "electrons" on my tables after we're done racing FE boats?

JD

Well dudes,

We grab a big aluminum wing tomorrow morning and hit the skys. Good luck to all and see ya at the race.

Regards

Grimracer

O yea.. I hear the trees are big in WA. Thats nice.. heck just the fact you have trees is a nice thing..

Show offs with the Trees.. (Triumph the insuit comic dog.. well kind of..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well dudes,
We grab a big aluminum wing tomorrow morning and hit the skys. Good luck to all and see ya at the race.

Regards

Grimracer

O yea.. I hear the trees are big in WA. Thats nice.. heck just the fact you have trees is a nice thing..

Show offs with the Trees.. (Triumph the insuit comic dog.. well kind of..)
Yeah, like big trees are really great. Especially when they blow down and hit your home. :(

JD

Grim,

You'll LOVE Monroe... I grew up there and it's BEAUTIFUL... You'll be at the base of the Cascade Mountains, surounded by hillsides and tree covered mountain terrain... There is a major river that runs through the south side of town.

Also, there should be some fun entertainment on the weekend... The Nascar races at the local speedway are great... There is also a go-Kart track in town... (can you tell I LOVE motorsports...)... I think there might also be a horse show going on at the Fairgrounds...

Of course, you won't have time for all that... You'll be first trying to wrap your mind around what you just whitnessed on the water... especially after seeing some of the stuff Brian puts out there... Then you'll have to give Jerry a hand, because I think he'll still be trying to figure out where the Nitro goes... :p

Have a safe trip! See you on Wednesday!!

Back