2006 NAMBA Nationals Results

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did Ron Byrd get 401 points? I know that he got 400 and won but where did the extra point come from, a typo?

I understand some records fell at the Nats. I can't locate any where times are posted. I was interested in the new Gas Sport Hydro record.
The fast times for each class are posted on NAMBA.com with the Top 3 results and photo for that class. I received the fast times last night and posted them around 8pm EDT.

I'm sorry some of the information is not posted for a few classes at the Nats. As Chris reported, I was in a serious car accident and did not get the information on one day. In addition, some of the information was in the car and probably is lost. The racers were very helpfull in providing the details of hull manufacturer, engine, fuel, radio, and prop. Thanks to all who picked up the work on short notice, and thanks for your well wishes. I'm feeling much better even after the long flight back.

Lohring Miller

I'm sorry some of the information is not posted for a few classes at the Nats. As Chris reported, I was in a serious car accident and did not get the information on one day. In addition, some of the information was in the car and probably is lost. The racers were very helpfull in providing the details of hull manufacturer, engine, fuel, radio, and prop. Thanks to all who picked up the work on short notice, and thanks for your well wishes. I'm feeling much better even after the long flight back.

Lohring Miller
I was very glad to hear you guys managed to walk away with bumps and brusies. It sure could have been much much worse. Thank you again for all your help gathering information and taking class top 3 pictures. Your walking away from the accident is a fair trade off for missing a little bit of data.

For those out there reviewing the Top 3 information on NAMBA.com, if you can make available to use Radio, Boat, etc., information it would be a big help.

Latest posts

Back