2006 ATLANTA TWIN SHOOTOUT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piston1

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!

Let's see I have the same Twin RR X - Series I ran last year,

or a new 2006 model X-Series that I got under construction.

Last chance to run the cubes before the cap is set. No restrictions in the flyer.

Last edited by a moderator:
HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!

Let's see I have the same Twin RR X - Series I ran last year,

or a new 2006 model X-Series that I got under construction.

Last chance to run the cubes before the cap is set. No restrictions in the flyer.
Cap set??? What cap? IMPBA rule book says 1.83 cubes, not 2.0". So whats the deal ??

Is it an outlaw race?

No, ANDY, it is not an OUTLAW race. It is a special event in accordance with IMPBA rules, you can call it TOPGUN if you want to. The 1.83cu (30cc) applies to F categories. TWIN SHOOTOUT is not F HYDRO. 30cc will become mandatory after we vote the category into the rule book you know thats coming, don't you. Thats the deal here.

Do we really have to start this bullsxit again?

And BTW it's 30cc LIMIT not 15...............

I just stated the fact. 15cc I just fix it to 30cc thanks Don.

One twin. By the way I don't run cubes. You can check if you don't trust me

Are you implying it won't be legal. It won't bother me if anybody does.

I disagree with the proposed rule.

Are you implying it won't be legal. It won't bother me if anybody does.
Won't bother me either, just thought this had already long been bloody beatin' to death. :rolleyes:

And if the "cap" as you so call it is coming, why encourage otherwise? :unsure:

Exactly, and we are now fixing to vote. My vote will be yes, but I disagree with the set cap. I state it again this is a perfectly legal race not an OUTLAW RACE.

What else can I call instead. Would you like it better if I call it LIMIT B)

Nice boat Mr. Foley, bring it down.

:p :p :p CABIN FEVER!!! RACE FEVER!!! WHATEVER FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!! THE AIR IS CLEAR..................

THE NEEDLES ARE LEAN AND MEAN AND WE ALL HAVE RACING MACHINES!!!!! TYPE UNTIL YOUR FINGER BRAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST SAVE IT ALL UNTIL APRIL AND THEM LET IT OUT AT THE " 2006 Atlanta Spring Nationals" At the

"NATURALLY FRESH LAKE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE REVS HAVE STARTED AND IT IS NOT COLD YET.....SAVE SOME FIGHT FOR LATER BOYS THE BEST HAS NOT BEEN TOLD YET???????????????? ;) ;) ;)

LAMAR

I think next year (2006) it would be appropriate to put a

picture of the 2005 winner boat on the "T" shirts.

We have crossed that bridge EARLY JOSE................................... ;) ;) ;) This will become part of deal

in future offering..... :D :D :D

Hey Guys, when I go racing I'm their to see the best of the best and beat the best. I'm not worrying about the size of his motors cause I feel I have the best for my combination. I know some people have run their

67 hydro in F Hydro with guys running twin CMB 90's and wore them out. So if the manufactures are bumping the motors up we need to keep up, just like we always have. All the classes have been modified since their inception, so why stop know, I dont see the big deal. I guess I'm just a racer and I want more. I'm not on here to complain or talk poltics, I just want to talk about racing, having fun! When we stop people from running what is available, were not promoting boating. We are not going to stop progress so lets go with it and have fun! I really hate getting involved like this, but I hate seeing people holding back progress. We wouldn't have this form if we weren't going along progress. So lets get back to racing and running what is available before we run out choices.

.......... but I hate seeing people holding back progress. We wouldn't have this form if we weren't going along progress. So lets get back to racing and running what is available before we run out choices.

Hmmmm. Ok let's see we have 67's, 80's, 81's, 82's, 84's, 90's & 91's already out there from no less than 8 manufacturers- OS, OPS, K&B, K, A, MAC, Picco, CMB. Did I forget anyone? These add up to at least 18 possible motor choices in a twin. Granted some of them you might not choose yourself BUT it is still an option. Now how many one cube motor manufacturers are out there?

Don't think too hard............

Bet ya can use one hand...............

Gee, it happens to be the same as the size ............. ONE!

So tell me again about running out of choices if we don't run right out & up the limit. :huh:

I don't care what I run against but I still see no validity to this arguement. :blink:

This is why I usually stay out of these topics, But I guess I've watched long enough. Of the choices that are available, only 4 of them are viable and of those 4 only 1 manufacture is still suporting us. I'm not talking about the rumors of motors over the horizon. Lets not get in to a debate here. The bottom line is if someone wants to run twin 101's, hey I want to see what it can do. Especially when someone else is funding the project and No I dont have to think too hard just watch and enjoy. So lets bring them on!!!! ;)

DON.................LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't you feel the tug on the leg! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We will SO MUCh MORE to talk about............................

ONCE THE ROAD BIRDS PUT IT TO THE SKY CHICKENS!!!! :p :p :p :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AGAIN.............. :D :D :D :D

Man the sxit it already flying & its still above 32 degrees here in TN.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back