2005 Spring Nats Update

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RaceCraftBearings said:
Thanks for the info Lamar I will call my long time friend Noman "Bad Gas" Morton to see how the classes shake down............
Ron

87297[/snapback]

Ron, that's BADD GASS, don't forge te double D's and double S's... He is very sensitive about that... Just kidding.... :lol:

Later,

Lamar

just talked to Norman..... see yall in Hotlanta! Nemesis will be ready :D , and team ovalexpress will once again be in the house...

~James

topfuel443 said:
just talked to Norman..... see yall in Hotlanta! Nemesis will be ready :D , and team ovalexpress will once again be in the house...
~James

87328[/snapback]

Glad you got in James, look forward to seeing you there. B)

I sure hope there will be plenty of video & pics from this, man I can't wait!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
18 twins... Will that be two heats of nine or three of 6? I think two of nine would be interesting. :huh:

RJ.

Ron J said:
18 twins...  Will that be two heats of nine or three of 6?  I think two of nine would be interesting. :huh:
RJ.

87333[/snapback]

I think with all the trash talking 1 heat of 18 would be even better! :lol:

Joe_Knesek said:
Ron J said:
18 twins...  Will that be two heats of nine or three of 6?  I think two of nine would be interesting. :huh:
RJ.

87333[/snapback]

87336[/snapback]

This coming from 2 guys who aren't entered in the twin shootout. :blink:

What a couple of troublemakers. J/K !! :p

Don Ferrette said:
Joe_Knesek said:
Ron J said:
RJ.

87333[/snapback]

87336[/snapback]

This coming from 2 guys who aren't entered in the twin shootout. :blink:

What a couple of troublemakers. J/K !! :p

87337[/snapback]

I guess I should take that back if I'm going to be pitting for one. I don't know what would be worse, driving or spotting.

Not trouble making Don. Just a couple of jealous boaters. We'll be watching no matter how many are on the pond.

rj.

Somethings were being looked at this afternoon. There will be pics taken that you will be able to purchase. There will be a vid on a tri pod in the Cd tower that will be running.

Preparations have begun. The are a few more deatails to be looked at. But as Lamar said we are working to make this a good one.

3 heats of 6 and the top six for all the "bragging" Winner take all.

There is no consolation for the people that did not make entry. I can safely say that WE are sorry. No one that is envolved could have predicted a "sell out" 2 months to the day before the race.

We have already taken information from this and have thrown around a few ideas for the next one.

WE, look forward to everyone coming to " THE ATLANTA SPRNIG NATIONALS"

and "THE FISRT, SPRINGS NATIONALS TWIN HYDRO SHOOTOUT!"

I will say to check with the entries director in the moring. And say a prayer while the phone is ringing. :(

Ron J said:
Not trouble making Don.  Just a couple of jealous boaters.  We'll be watching no matter how many are on the pond.
rj.

87352[/snapback]

I know, that's why I put the J/K after it, as in just kidding. :D

Butch, no more room in B-Tunnel, I got the last spot. Don and I always could use help in the pits...

~James

Don Ferrette said:
Hey Lamar- any idea when the final contestant & class list will be posted?  :)
87779[/snapback]

Don,

The updated list was sent to our webmaster last night. I expect it to be updated by tomorrow afternoon, if not sooner.

-Bobby

BOBBYH said:
Don Ferrette said:
Hey Lamar- any idea when the final contestant & class list will be posted?  :)
87779[/snapback]

Don,

The updated list was sent to our webmaster last night. I expect it to be updated by tomorrow afternoon, if not sooner.

-Bobby

87783[/snapback]

THANKS!! :D

I hear the Boat count is @ 270 ..... Lamar is this Correct ? 270 X 4 =1080 boats getting thrown in 2 days.... Better get the party started on time.....

You guys Better Arrive EARLY. With 270 Plus Boats it will be BUSY on Friday..........

Back