2005 Spring Nats Update

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

Hey Gang,

I just got off the phone w/ Norman and we have officially hit the 225 boat cut off...

If you have not already entered you more than likely will not make the cut. We will NOT be adding any additional heats. If we have room to add you into an exisiting heat we will be more than happy to do so, but we will not be adding any additional heats...

If you would like to see if there is a slot available in your favorite class please E-mail Norman Morton @ [email protected]

BTW, It looks like we have 17 Twins entered in the SHOOTOUT!!!

Thanks to everyone that entered early!

Later,

Holy Ship!!! Two month's away and already met the 225 cut-off. I'm looking forward to this one. See you in April...

Ron

Maybe some of the other clubs should pay Attention. :eek: ATLANTA Started promoting this race in Jan 05 With the addition of a SPECIAL EVENT CLASS. Today Feb 24 05 it is SOLD OUT @ 225 Boat Count....... :blink: A Special thanks to Lamar & Norman for GETTING THE JOB DONE. B)

Lamar,

Just wondering how I can find out if I made the cut-off?? I registered for OPEN GAS HYDRO. I checked the website but not sure if thats the newply updated version!!

Ill cross my fingers and hope I made it!!

Thanks,

Mike :p

Lake S.P.O.R.T. said:
Got to be more boats on the list than that. (on the other thread)
87115[/snapback]

The entry list was last updated Sat, 19. It should be updated again this Sat. We've updated other parts of the website which is why the last update date is more recent. We will have the hull, motor, pipe & prop of the top 3 boats in each class posted in the results after the race. How complete this information will be will depend on the cooperation of the winning drivers.

Thanks to everyone who entered!

-Bobby

Lamar,

Disregard my last post. Just got off the phone with Norman,and he said I made the cut-off!!!!

Thanks,

Mike :D

Hey,

Thanks again to everyone that entered early! Norman says there are some names on the list that he has not seen in years and even a few that he has never seen period...

I am relatively new to the sport (actually, I am coming back after a 13 year hiatus) so I look forward to meeting all of you guys. I hope to make it up to the pond on Friday's Open Water before the race just to help out and put a few faces w/ names.

Again, we appreciate you all coming to run w/ us in HOTLANTA!!!

-----------------

Mike, you can wait for the next entry update on the District XIII website or you can E-mail Norman to find out if you made the cut.

-----------------

Lake S.P.O.R.T, the list of entrants on the District XIII website will be updated next week to reflect the final roster.

-----------------

Joe W. you are quite welcome! We wanted to shake things up this year and try something new and different. I am just glad everything has worked out so well. I just pray mother nature blesses us w/ a weekend of beautiful weather.

-----------------

Bobby H, if you need any info. on our stuff from the SOWEGA race just let me know...

-----------------

Later,

Lamar

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job by the Atlanta Model Boaters on promoting this race. Those of you who did not get in, the AMB does have another 2 day race in the fall. The Georgia Championships are Sept 3 & 4 at the same location. Watch our website for the flyer.

-Bobby

Ok, BOYS! :eek: :eek: The lines are DRAWN. Get your SPURS ON or what every makes yeah happy. This thing is fixin to git REAL HOT IN HERR.................... :lol: :lol: Let get it ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEE YEAH ALL IN APRIL ;) ;) ;) ;)

THE POND MONSTERS AH WAITIN!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

I literally have the entry form in the envelope, with the stamp on it, ready to drop in the mail box in the morning...... any chance of squeezing in a few more tunnels?????

Im sending it anyway to see what happens...

~ James

I just sent Norman a email...

Lamar_Huff said:
Hey Gang,
I just got off the phone w/ Norman and we have officially hit the 225 boat cut off...

If you have not already entered you more than likely will not make the cut. We will NOT be adding any additional heats. If we have room to add you into an exisiting heat we will be more than happy to do so, but we will not be adding any additional heats...

If you would like to see if there is a slot available in your favorite class please E-mail Norman Morton @ [email protected]

BTW, It looks like we have 17 Twins entered in the SHOOTOUT!!!

Thanks to everyone that entered early!

Later,

87101[/snapback]

Lamar I know of at least 3 entries that are in the mail and on the way to you. The Florida Boys sure hope we make it in as we definatly beat the entry deadline of April 17th I am running Scale, Sport 40 and C Mono not sure what the others are running but I know there are some tunnels.

Ron

Hey Gang,

We will continue to take entries until all of the current heats are full, but in order to finish @ a reasonable hour we can not add any additional heats. We hate to turn anyone away, but in the interest of holding a 1st class event and running 4 full rounds we have to stick to the 225 cut off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

James,

I am pretty sure most of the tunnel classes still have openings...

Ron,

I *think* you will be OK in Scale and Sport 40, not sure about the Mono class though...

Norman can tell you exactly what classes still have an opening.

Later,

Lamar

Lamar_Huff said:
Hey Gang,
We will continue to take entries until all of the current heats are full, but in order to finish @ a reasonable hour we can not add any additional heats.  We hate to turn anyone away, but in the interest of holding a 1st class event and running 4 full rounds we have to stick to the 225 cut off.

James,

I am pretty sure most of the tunnel classes still have openings...

Ron,

I *think* you will be OK in Scale and Sport 40, not sure about the Mono class though...

Norman can tell you exactly what classes still have an opening. 

Later,

Lamar

87217[/snapback]

Lamar,

You have a PM from me.

John

Lamar,

You have a PM from me.

John

John,

Got it... Sent an E-mail to Norman and copied you on it.

Lamar

Hey Gang,

As of this morning (2/25/05) the TWIN HYDRO SHOOTOUT class is FULL!!! 18 boats entered....

This is going to be a sight to behold!

Thanks again to everyone for making this "Specialty Class" a booming success.

Later,

Lamar

:eek: Rats! I knew I should've mailed my entry form in earlier. It went in the mail Tuesday and my my brother and Glovers went in the mail late last week. Hope we can get in. Didn't think it would have filled up that fast. if not...... :unsure: :( :(

Thanks for the info Lamar I will call my long time friend Noman "Bad Gas" Morton to see how the classes shake down............

Ron

Latest posts

Back