2004 Internats Race Results

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
right......and Carl Van Houten sold the rights and molds for the 7.5 hornet to Jimmy Eddleman, but Carl still makes the 3.5

~James

I just got home. 550 miles in 8 hours, bookin.

I don't have all the classes but I do know..

Ernie Lafleur got US1 in D Hydro and Sport 40 and E Tunnel.

Zaker Jr. got US1 in B Hydro.

Preusse got US1 in B Mono.

Cody Sandifer got US1 in F mono.

I think Ernie got D mono also but not sure. They were finishing after I left.

Fun time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys the new boat by Carl is different than the old boats he made and he does make a 7.5 as well. Ron Drake won US-1 in both 3.5 and 7.5 with Carls new hulls, Motor work by Mongar Motors, Bearings supplied by Race Craft Bearings, running Technology Fuels, Misc. parts by Precision Boats and Cardoso the prop Guru. It was a team effort and we all worked hard to see this through! What a Team!

You will not believe the times when you see them!

I will post the results of the TT's and todays heat racing in Specialty classes tonight.

Ron

The results of the timed events and todays Specialty Classes are up. All links now have information attached to them except July 31 which will be online after we finish the last two rounds of Specialty Classes tomarrow, we should be done around noon and I will post them before the banquet.

It may be after I get back to Florida before I post the Special awards such as Presidents Cup, Excelence of Performance, John Bridge and William E Lefeber Awards.

Hope you enjoyed the news.................. http://clubs.intlwaters.com/jacksonrcmb/

Ron "The Race Manager" Byrd

Last edited:
Got a Email into Carl now for info, and price, I am take'n it that will be the new model,

Thanks Guy's

Gene :D

Slide,

The pic Joe posted was not Drake's boat, It was the boat John Otto ran in sport class. Same hull style though. Don :D

Just got home from a 10 hour drive that turned into 13 1/2 thanks to Lexington, Cinncinati and Detroit. I want to thank the Jackson Model Boat Club for hosting and running a great event. The racing, facility and organization were all TOP NOTCH. Thanks again to all involved for such a great race.

By the way I cant seem to get to the Internats results, or anything from the the I-waters home page, all links are not working??

Hi Don,

Thanks for the update ;) I think I see the magic in the new Lynx, Anyone notice the sponson shape and the arched tops ? :D

Tony J try hitting Ctrl F5 to clear your cache.

I will post the results of Specialty classes shortly.

Ron

Hey Ron-

I'm sure I'm speaking for all of us who've been following the results you post each night when I say-

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK & A JOB WELL DONE!

I sure would have liked to have been there but I will be next year! :D

Thanks for keeping us updated Ron! I've been following your updates daily. It's not like being there but it was the closest that I could get this year. I know that you and the others that have worked and raced there have got to be awfully tired but it's a good tired.

I'm just hoping that next years race isn't around the 27th of July or else it would be another that I'd miss. That would be my 20th Wedding Anniversary and I don't think that my wife would like me being gone then!

Ron Olson said:
Thanks for keeping us updated Ron! I've been following your updates daily. It's not like being there but it was the closest that I could get this year. I know that you and the others that have worked and raced there have got to be awfully tired but it's a good tired.I'm just hoping that next years race isn't around the 27th of July or else it would be another that I'd miss. That would be my 20th Wedding Anniversary and I don't think that my wife would like me being gone then!
Ron My 20th was July 12th just prior to my leaving on the 17th. Congratulation s to you on your 19th!

I didnt leave myself a place to post this on the site so I will post it here:

Excelence Of Performance Winner - David Preusse

Presidents Cup - Ernie Lafleur

John Bridge Award - Ernie LaFleur

Willliam E LaFeber Award - Ron Byrd

Thanks!

Ron

Sounds as though everyone had a great time at the Nats. For us that couldn't make the event, did anyone take any pictures? Haven't seen any posted anywhere yet.

Ron

You're very quick but I'm not far behind you

We have enjoyed our stay and drank all of your beer and now its time to go.

Thanks to the Jackson Model Boat Club and all of the competitors for the great time we had.

We will never forget the 2004 Internats.

Grub - Still drinking the last drops in Jackson

RaceCraftBearings said:

Thanks!

Ron
Ron-

Any idea who won the Qwikstand H/D I donated to the banquet raffle??? :unsure:

Don Ferrette said:
RaceCraftBearings said:

Thanks!

Ron
Ron-

Any idea who won the Qwikstand H/D I donated to the banquet raffle??? :unsure:
I can't remember who it was but I heard they sold it for $40.00.

Just kidding.

Back