2- Leecraft xtr-21's that I just restored

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
Well, I purchased 2 old Leecraft XTR-21's a month or so ago, and when I received them, they were in need of a restoration. Both had layers of paint on top of perfectly good gel coat, so I striped them back to the original white gel, and did a paint job on each. My only problem now, is which one to keep, and which to sell! I can't decide, and I need some help. Let me know which one you like better! I have so many different 21 tunnels, that I must sell one. Thanks, Mike

IMGP0514.jpg

IMGP0515.jpg

IMGP0516.jpg

IMGP0517.jpg

Keep the red one.

Or Send the RED one to me for free and keep the Black one.. :)

Black one will be hard to see on the water....especially on a cloudy day.

I vote red...

Well, keeping the red one. The black one is up for sale in the for sale section for $120 shipped. Great price for a great boat! The black has metallic in it, so I don't think it will be so hard to see on the water. Mike

Friend of mine has one of these boats with a 3.5 K&B on it. just to let anyone know they are great running boats. smooth in the turns and not a lot of dance on top end. If i had the money in hand right now i would buy it. but i am a little short this week.

they both look great, mike! i agree with you in keeping the red one ;) . i really like mine that i bought from terry flynn. finished 5th in mod .21 tunnel at this year's tunnel champs with a k&b. older design, but still very competetive.

Back