2 Day-Out of town races

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many out of town, two day races do you plan to attend next year?

• One Race

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two Races

• Three Races

• Four Races

• Five Races

• More than Five Races

• Total voters

BOBBYH

With the Winternats right around the corner racing will be moving from the keyboard to the lake. How much are you going to race next year and where? I'm planning on Atlanta twice, the Charleston race and the new CMB race, all in IMPBA District XIII. Possibly a couple others. Anyone else?

IMPBA D4 (IL, WI, MO) is having 4 two day events.

St. Louis in May

Badgers in June, two separate 1 day events, three rounds each

Mendota in August, two separate 1 day events, three rounds each

Quad City, District Championships in September, 5 rounds over two days

Throw those in with the surrounding areas, MI, IN, OH, and Canada, there is plenty of opportunity to see some new parts of the country in a 'sleep cheap'

Plan to race at all the District 3 Races in 2005. A total of 11 two day races. Add to that the Spring Nats in Atlanta, The NAMBA Nats in NH, and the IMPBA Internats in Jackson, TN. I quess you can tell from this I am retired and enjoying RC hydro racing. Perry

Out of town races? They're all that way for me! I wish that we had something closer but we're working on that. Some of the distant ones I get into town the night before otherwise it's a long day. There are some in Canada that are 2 day races but I haven't crossed the bridge to go run over there yet. I'd like to make a D-4 race as I'm half-way between the Chicago area races and the Michigan ones.

most of our out of town races are two day but only 3or 4 do we actauly race 2 days. so those would be three day races?

Ron Olson said:
Out of town races? They're all that way for me! I wish that we had something closer but we're working on that. Some of the distant ones I get into town the night before otherwise it's a long day. There are some in Canada that are 2 day races but I haven't crossed the bridge to go run over there yet. I'd like to make a D-4 race as I'm half-way between the Chicago area races and the Michigan ones.
78721[/snapback]

Ron Olson said:
78721[/snapback]

Hey Ron,

It would be great to see you at a District 4 race. I've been to most of them when I can and they've always been well run and a good time. The Mendota race is one that is especially well attended and runs all classes, even an open offshore race, good site and good water.

the Wallster

Fortunately I only need to drivbe an hour to an hour and a half to attend two day races. I'll make the first 4 but after that my boys soccer games and daughters ballet recitels take up my Saturdays so it'll be strictly Sunday racing.

I used to hit the Joliet race and went to an Ultimate 21. I did go to the old Silver Springs State Park race, that was a drive! 440 miles in a day.

Gary Preusse keeps bugging me to come to Mendota, maybe one of these days.......

Back