1994 Miss Busweiser T-4 Don Ferretts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missbudpilot55

Hey Don,

Who is the mfg of your "Miss Bud" T-4 2 wing hull, I got mine from Dick Caspari @ Thunderboat Reproductions and how do you keep the tail feathers on your boat? Can you give me a photo of the wing mounting area? Repairing a smashed canoe from running into the dock.

Thanks,

Bill D.

Last edited by a moderator:
missbudpilot55 said:
Hey Don,    Who is the mfg of your "Miss Bud" T-4 2 wing hull, I got mine from Dick Caspari @ Thunderboat Reproductions  and how do you keep the tail feathers on your boat?  Can you give me a photo of the wing mounting area?  Repairing a smashed canoe from running into the dock.

Thanks,

Bill D.
Yes mine is a DPS hull (this is 2nd T-4 I've owned, first was a Caspari). Here's a pic of the wing mounting.......

missbudpilot55 said:
Thanks Don,      How do I get in touch with DPS as I would like to see what he has to offer.
As much as I hate to say this- don't waste your time. I've tried for 2 years to get a couple of parts from Doug (DPS) with nothing to show but a ton of unfulfilled promises. I spoke with another guy who waited for almost 3 years for a hull & got the same b.s. & he finally gave up. It's too bad really as Doug seemed like such a good guy the numerous times I spoke with him but his customer support is the worst. Even Dick Caspari is better ......... <_<

Thanks for the info, guess I'll be ordering my next from Dick @ Thunderboat.

Has anybody heard how the R/C portscraft hulls are running as far as delivery time. This might be a good time for Troy to pop in maybe as he is a member of this board.

Latest posts

Back