1978 Miss Tri Cities (Mark & Pak)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SReesor

Looking for any photo's anyone might have for this hull.

Specifically looking for any close up shots of the cowling. In the photo's I have there appears to be lettering before each flag.

If anyone has built this hull, I wouldn't mind a pic ot two of your model.

Thanks for any help.

Steve

Steve;

There's a couple of pics of my boat in my photo gallery

I do not have any clear pics of whats written next to each flag.

Do you have the graphics already? if not I have someone that does a great job

Rick

I have the graphics from Jim Osbourne.

He has included some colored dots and ellipses with the package.

Any idea where these go?

Any chance to send me a side pic of you cowl, the photo's in your gallery are great, but there is a glare off the clearcoat obscuring the grahics.

e-mail: [email protected]

Steve shoot me an email to [email protected] and i will send 4 or 5 shots I have of it on the crane and in the pits. It might be later in the day as I'm not going to get to the office until this afternoon and they are on my computer there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve;

If Mikes pics don't help you out, I can take some other pics, but it won't be till after the weekend OK?

colored dots and ellipses

Are on the tail section of the cowl, they are the Nuclier (spelling) symbol

and yes, Jim's graphics ar great,

The only thing I changed, was I went to an auto paint store & got 3M gold pin line tape for the boarder on the blue beck stripes

What hull are you using in your build

Rick

I'm going to the Tri-Cities this weekend, the boat use to be in the park on display, if it is still there I will take pictures for you and send them

I haven't forgotten about you Steve. I could swear I had scanned those pics once already but I am having to dig out the binder that has my originals and rescan. I'll have then to you today. At least when you get older memory goes before other things.....

Went to the Tri-Cities this past weekend 105 temp, but the river was cold. I took pictures for you of the Miss Tri-Cities that is on dispaly in the park. The old shovel noise boat was removed about 5 years ago, so the pictures are not of her. Now the have the newer one on the pole. Hope to down load them for you this afternoon.

Mike

Went to the Tri-Cities this past weekend 105 temp, but the river was cold. I took pictures for you of the Miss Tri-Cities that is on dispaly in the park. The old shovel noise boat was removed about 5 years ago, so the pictures are not of her. Now the have the newer one on the pole. Hope to down load them for you this afternoon.
Mike
Could you forward them on to me also?

It would be greatly appreciated!

[email protected]

Rick Bellinger

Thank-you Mike for the pics, they help out tremendously...

I already fubar'd the header location slighlty, but I think I can recover it. I'll post pics when I'm done. I just finished shooting the blue stripes and the cowl blue tonight. I will install the major graphics tomorrow, the fine white lettering may take me a few days to get done. Then clearcoat.

Went to post the pictures last night and the battery in the camera went bad, I'm going to the pick up a new one on Friday so I will post during the day. The wife is going to look at a couple of stores today for me. It is one of them fancy carmars. Sorry ;{ guys but I'll get them posted.

Mike

Sorry it took me so long to get you guys the pictures, had to go to Seattle to get the battery. there will be to replys or email me and I will send that way too

tn_IMG_3531.JPG

tn_IMG_3553.JPG

tn_IMG_3554.JPG

tn_IMG_3555.JPG

tn_IMG_3556.JPG

tn_IMG_3557.JPG

tn_IMG_3558.JPG

tn_IMG_3559.JPG

tn_IMG_3560.JPG

tn_IMG_3561.JPG

tn_IMG_3562.JPG

Here are the rest of the pictures hope this help. If you need or want more I can have my father-in-law take more. Hope you all had a GREAT 4th of July

tn_IMG_3564.JPG

tn_IMG_3564.JPG

tn_IMG_3565.JPG

tn_IMG_3566.JPG

tn_IMG_3567.JPG

Thanks for all your efforts to take those pics, but they are not of the year of boat I was looking for.

Thanks again.

Those pics are sweet thought...if I was only building that hull :)

Steve

Steve,

When I saw the boat I knew it was not the year you were looking for, took the pictures anyhow. I just found out that my sister-in-law mother runs the Kickwick Museum and she might be able to get the right pictures for you. So I need to know what year you are looking for and maybe this will work out for you, yet. I'll gave it another shot.

Mike

Steve,

Go to the post titled "Spirit of the NAVY," post number 2 has some good links, should have some pictures in there somewhere, if you have not already been there.

Mike

Back