1976 Sunny Jim hits the water

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveyK

Well fella's, The Jim hit the water for the first time last weekend at the Northern Nats. It was a scramble to get it there and Tom Kelly really bailed me out to make it happen. Thanks Tom! Overall, it went extremely well. I was just trying to get it around and get some of the kinks out. I know, I shouldn't try and do that at a race but its going to eventually end up there anyway. As each heat went by and little by little, we were making adjustments to get it running better and better. I hope to get to the pond this weekend to get it dialed in before Hobart. I have attached some pictures for you to see. Enjoy!

Dave

Finished 1976 Sunny Jim U-95

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent, now you just need some pics of her running.....

The Bardahl will race this weekend at our annual gold cup race....can't wait!

Well fella's, The Jim hit the water for the first time last weekend at the Northern Nats. It was a scramble to get it there and Tom Kelly really bailed me out to make it happen. Thanks Tom! Overall, it went extremely well. I was just trying to get it around and get some of the kinks out. I know, I shouldn't try and do that at a race but its going to eventually end up there anyway. As each heat went by and little by little, we were making adjustments to get it running better and better. I hope to get to the pond this weekend to get it dialed in before Hobart. I have attached some pictures for you to see. Enjoy!

Dave

Very nice looking boat,I still go nuts over Steve's Lincoln Thrift some day im going to have me one of those :D :D

Dave

Very nice looking boat,I still go nuts over Steve's Lincoln Thrift some day im going to have me one of those :D :D
Same boat just some modifications to make it right. Look out!

Hey Dave,

The new boat looks GREAT !!! First model of this paint scheme I have ever seen - much better than the generic U-95 No Name. CHEERS !!! Bob

Well done. Can you tell me where ou prchased the header? I would sure like a few of those. Fred

Well done. Can you tell me where ou prchased the header? I would sure like a few of those. Fred
Yea Davy, could'nt blow up the pics enough to steal some secrets.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back