1969 Outrigger Pay'nPak

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave,

I'll email you about the video.....

Brett,

I started working on it after I got a copy of that pic from Harry. I had to backburner it because of the NAMBA Nationals but I am back up and running and getting a little time to do some drawing as most of my business is banners and smaller A-Frame signs this time of year. Plus I have my daughter and her fiance working for me temporarily to pay back a loan. I'll get back on it as soon as I get a few more sets out that didn't get out before the Nationals.

I'm actually focusing on doing more of the vintage boats lately as I've had more demand for them anyway. I've done a bunch of Bardahl stuff lately as I got some vintage artwork from Bardahl so I've got a bunch of those done and a bunch of '60s&'70s Notre Dame stuff I haven't uploaded yet. The Pak eagle will get done as I'm trying to finish some more Eagle Electric stuff too.

Last edited by a moderator:
My glow plug sits just in front of the rear boom. Being its a scale our overall dimensions should be close.

PakMan would be a good source.....I think he's built 50 or so over the years :D

After sitting in mothballs for most of the year I took mine out Sunday and think I finally found out what's been plaguing the performance for almost a year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back