.18 Sport/Blue Blaster!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Naylor

I started this boat about three years ago. Just recently NAMBA dudes in the NW proposed and voted in a the .12 to.18 class also recently I finished the new cowl for the old boat. Also a new dropped deck mold too, I will show the new deck later because it is a Executone.

0089f.jpg

Thanks I have had a lot of fun with the base hull. I ran it setting a record on 11/9/09 at 69.698MPH on 7.4v two way pass average.

But the nitro interior looks like this. I still have more to do so I plan to show the progress.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:
Randy, remember the new class is .12 and under.

.18's still fall under the A engine category.

Boat looks great.

Randy, remember the new class is .12 and under.

.18's still fall under the A engine category.

Boat looks great.

Thanks for the clarification. It is still a sport then I will have to rethink it a little, How big of a boat are you running with a .12? I would think a 21 to 24 inch.
That would be a really cool looking sport 40 if it was bigger.
I have plans to make a 33 and a 37 inch version.

Thanks to all the rest of you that posted.

Thanks for the clarification. It is still a sport then I will have to rethink it a little, How big of a boat are you running with a .12? I would think a 21 to 24 inch.

Randy, most of the guys here in the NW are running either the Dark Horse Shovel or the Dark Horse Pickle-fork... I think they are around 26-ish inches...

Latest posts

Back