• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted .150 to 3/16" brass flex cable ferrules

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaceMechaniX

Supporting Member
Looking for a couple brass flex shaft ferrules to connect .150 flex shaft to 3/16" stub shafts. I thought these were made by Octura but do not see it listed in their catalog.

-Tyler

Hello Joern,

This would be for a square drive rigger so I want to use .150 cable instead of .187 but still connect to a .187 stub shaft. I have seen boaters out there that have them on .21 riggers so looking for someone to chime in. As a last resort I can machine my own.

Hello Joern,

This would be for a square drive rigger so I want to use .150 cable instead of .187 but still connect to a .187 stub shaft. I have seen boaters out there that have them on .21 riggers so looking for someone to chime in. As a last resort I can machine my own.

Just a thought... Can you solder in a reducer bushing into an existing .187/.187 unit?

Back