12th Annual Wine Run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Looks like Roach will not be lucky enough to race me in sport 20. However I guess we both will need to tie and do a run off
default_smile.png
Maybe....maybe not. We'll always wonder if you don't.

Congrats to Ryan Hobby winning 1/8 Scale final!

Great job to everyone that put on the race and cant wait till next year!

Great Job Mike and the gang!!! Great racing venue. Be back next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job to mr. Staret mr. Cook Chris all the prop nuts of Southern Indiana for putting on a great race at the Huber Winery and the 13th annual Wine Run great job fellas had a great time hope to come back someday .

Big Al

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
YEP great fun and WINE!

One of the best sites around

You can even get married at the races!

Well done guys and girls ( Mrs Starrett especially)

Thanks to the Prop Nuts for hosting a great race. Awesome venue and tough competition. Definitely will be back next year.

I haven't had the time to even start any of my boats this year. But i made sure i cleared my work schedule as i wasn't going to miss this race and it did not disappoint! As always job well done Mike! I always enjoy this race if i race in it or not.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed racing with us. We always strive to put on our race at a nice venue with a friendly atmosphere.

Nice to meet you guys from Illinois. Hope to see you back in the future.

Mark, Sorry, but there is not a comprehensive list of that. We did the computer thing for a few years and just reverted to setting everything up ahead and just do tabulations by hand. Getting the equipment and knowledgeable people there to do it just became more bother than worth for our small group. The Nitro class scores were handed to the Nitro Points director (Sam Hagan) and gas scores were given to the Gas Points director (Aaron Johnson) at the end of the day. You may ask them if there are some particular classes you are interested in knowing about.

Thanks, Mike

Mark what all do you need. I have all the score sheets.

Bradley Maglinger won B Hydro

Ryan Hobby won 1/8th Scale.

Latest posts

Back