.12 rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike B. how did that .16 HPI run. I have the same motor but didn't try it yet. Also you have a different strut set up then what I have on mine rigger, how does your run. Your set up is farther back off the boat then mine. Did you get any radar on it yet?

I love my boat this is the first rigger that all I have to worry about is more hp and props, do not have to worry about the boat set up.

Did frank tell you the updates he came up with they realy work.

Yes Frank sent me a note about some changes, but I haven't run it since. the hpi motor is weak as water, I would say that you need a .12 or .15 that makes 1.25hp or so to make it fast enough. I went to a Fantom .15 motor after the first couple runs and it really woke the little boat up.

Mike

OK here the scoop I final got my rigger on radar with a HPI 12 with a X435 prop 48 mph but condtion were rough and windy. We changed to another modified prop and we hit 51 mph I feel that 55mph will be no problem in heat race trim with the x435. This is a zooted motor on 40% nitro and a rigger that weighs 27 ounces race ready. More testing this weekend

that is an excellent speed for that prop... out the v937 on and youll gain 5mph more.... i can just about garuntee it!

This question is directed to Mike Byer or anyone who knows, were to you get the hardware for your .12 rigger? Like your setup and would like to get the same.

Thanks,

Eric

yep, what Frank said. Frank how about a twin 60 rigger, got a plan for one of those?

Mike Byer

Question to everybody that has a .12 rigger? Is there anybody running in the 50s in heat race trim and if so can you go threw a turn wide open

Were can I get a 16 inch long 1.25 flex cable. I tried fine design and they didnt have any. Does any body know who has them in stock? I tried calling Ed Hughey but no answer

Back To testing, Cables Final came in. I have my new prop and I made some adjusments. Im looking for 56mph this week in heat race trim on radar. Keep you posted

Tested today, Mid 50s no problem only ten mph off the record now. Tomorow I'm testing the famous V937 I will let everybody know if a .12 will pull that prop and the mph. Stay Tuned

Ran into some engine trouble over the weekend, I blew up my good .12 motor and had some radio problems. I whip a used .12 motor together and tested some different props still in the mid 55mph My V937 didn't get done yet so Im hoping this weekend to test it

We tested the V937 and the prop works great on my .12 rigger pulls it easy. Boat is super fast, I'm looking forward to going to GA in Aug in IMBBA and trying to take the straight record for the .12

Need a bigger lake to test on. :'( Anybody from NJ know of a big lake or retetion basen. We are going so fast now with the .12 riggers we are out of room.

Back