100 mph Club

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i don't think the props are going to turn up big things as everybody that does saw seems to be heading for the same props.

Mine came from Andy brown and what a great job he does on props

it was a 2160 i believe for my .45

but i don't get in to props to much because andy does a good job and i am having trouble enough making a hull that can keep the power on the water.

What i am really interested in was hull technology but actually the hulls that reached the magic 100 are not that special it is attention to detail that does the big trick i think.....

@terry,

the side rounding of i don't see to much into testing that yet. i have precious little time for cfd (all is done in free hours by this friendly person so i can't keep him to busy) and in the preliminary test we came to the conclusion that biggest factors where booms, open engine and front sponsons (also in that order of magnitude)

OH MAMA!!!!! :eek:

Man I thought my AB 1440 was thin,

Don thats a lot of work on a three blade!!! ;)

Amazing they hold up to the abuse,

Gene :D

Man should have put this post on" Pay Per View " 1795 already !!!!!!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don do you just thin and sharpen it, Or do you repitch a already sized prop?

I have seen more gas prop mods than nitro prop mods.

here is a picture of Don Maher's new boat,it went 112mph the 1st weekend out.Don is still working out the details but this boat turns great without a turnfin and runs straight as a pin rite down the track! when Don hit's the tune-up this thing will fly!

HEY............THE PICTURE DIDNT GO ON

nitrotoys said:
Don do you just thin and sharpen it, Or do you repitch a already sized prop?
I have seen more gas prop mods than nitro prop mods.
Thin, sharpen, cup, pitch, twist, bend, hammer........ well you get the idea. :p

Mike Nowicki said:
Here is the Ebay Special. Tom Moorehouse - part of your past has made it to the hundred mile an hour club. Remember that 45 Roadrunner with the Picco 45 in it?
Mike
your kidding right? you got my old roadrunner to 100???? no way I only got it to 78mph what did you do to it?

Dat code fer: WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT LEWIS!!!!!! :lol:

Tom

I did not use your rigger, just parts of the Picco 45. The boat lives in Canada somewhere, sold the bare hull at the London race and the new owner had it on the water that evening.

Mike

Ok more pics. Some are a little more clear and close.

Kentley Porter and Jerry Crowther F MONO

Lastly, this is the boat that holds both the "A" & "B" IMPBA Straightaway and the "A" 1/3 & 1/4 mile oval records.

Latest posts

Back