100 mph Club

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slideblues

OK you speed Guru's show yer stuff here, I found a few to start off with:

Smile Don :lol:

Maybe a few details about your hull, Setup, Hardware, Engine, What ever ya want to offer up,

Gene :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...one time I had this REALLY wicked 'rigger....... :blink:

(sorry Gene...couldn't resist :D )

Yes, John Finch & Kentley Porter have, same weekend Andy went 100 for the first time. :D

Gene, that pic was morning after SAW weekend, got in late, too tired to smile. :huh:

Hull was Eagle SGX with a stock MAC84, pipe short & prop big!

BTW- we need to pitch in & send Eric a bottle of Clorox. :p

Ha,Ha, Yeah maybe Tom can send Eric a Intlwaters T-shirt :D

Got a pic of dat mean twin of your's Don?

John and Kentley pics please ;)

Preston you got pics too?

Gene B)

Well we got off the 100mph thing but here is the .12 that holds all IMPBA hydro records. (78.534 mph starightaway)

Preston, I had trouble with the User Posted Image too, try using the File Attachments at the very bottom of the posting page, click browse,select the pic stored on your hard drive and then click Add reply and it should come up,

Gene :D

Fastest F 1/3 mile oval in the IMPBA. (100+ mph starightaway)(Kentley Porter/John Finch, 16.579 1/3 mile oval) (Not really a SG, only the tub)

And if I have anything to say about it, the fastest D 1/3 mile oval hydro in the IMPBA. (85+ mph currently)

Well, I'll let the cat out of the bag on the fastest .12 mono. ( I hope :D

Courtesy of Power Surge Products.

WOW!!! All great pics there Preston :D

That Mono looks MEAN!!!!!!

Would ya say one of the speed secrets other than hull design is like what Don mentioned "Pipe Short, Prop Big"

Gene B)

Pipe has been so short that we have been using a "J" coupler which matches the bend of the header. Now we can cut the header way back into the bend!
boese041.gif
GRRRRRR!

Back