100 mph Club

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wheeeeew!!!! Yeah thats a mono allright........A Haulin ASS Mono :D

Man, I was just fine sittin here with a tunnel and a rigger and Wham......Now I want a Ducer again...... Its a Disease :p ;)

Mike Nowicki said:
Tom
I did not use your rigger, just parts of the Picco 45. The boat lives in Canada somewhere, sold the bare hull at the London race and the new owner had it on the water that evening.

Mike
that engine was always very good to me.

so im trying to understand that rigger.....

looks like a hawk style of tub, an sg style single rear sponson, and roadrunner extreme style front sponsons. Am I seeing that correctly?

From what I can see, I think you're correct Tom... However, it's kind of hard to tell with the boat being black and the way the shadows are in the image.

Would it be possible to see another image of the hull??

I used a pair of 2167/3's on my twin to go 106. Thanks for the interest. Eric

Andy, if the 2170 did you awesome, what about looking at the H-2622?

I think you may like them as well. You never know, 135 is just around the corner and if anyone will hit it, it'll be you! ... B)

Preston and Kentley look like twins, don't they? They even talk alike. Most guys are in the club for a year before they can tell one from the other. Awesome.

looks like a hawk style of tub, an sg style single rear sponson, and roadrunner extreme style front sponsons. Am I seeing that correctly?
Yes it has a single rear sponson. But as far as copying or "styling after" other boats, I would have to say that Kentley had all original ideas.

Back