• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8th scale brushless buggy roller trade for sport 20 or sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yurkanip

I am willing to trade my brushless converted Mugen Mbx5-r buggy for a clean sport 20 or sport 40 hydro. The buggy comes with brushless Feigao 10xl motor mounted with steel pinion gear and steering servo mounted. Does not come with rx/tx or esc. I have an extra set of wheels (8 wheels total, 1 is cracked)All of them have a lot of life left in them. I also have a big bag of parts ranging from shocks to brake pads, to knuckles etc and if there is anything else you can think of its probably in there. Motor handles 4s for a 45+ mph buggy. and 6s it will reach 60-65mph. Car is used, so it has the obvious scratches..but overall in good condition. Body has scratches but no cracks. shocks were all recently rebuilt, and all 3 differentials have been cleaned and refilled with heavier oil to counter act the much stronger brushless system.

Now, I am looking for a sport 20 or sport 40 hydro to run Bruhsless in, an unfinished hull would be nice as well as a CLEAN nitro hull. Examples of something I might be intersted in specifically are a phil thomas sport 20 or 40. Whiplash hydros, or a shovelnose/thunderboat.

I will respond to all offers. Let me know what you have and see if we can work a trade.

Thank you

Patrick

10-09-09_1426.jpg

10-09-09_1427.jpg

10-09-09_1428.jpg

Back