1/8 scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitronewbie

Another question for you guys?? best place or how far is too far away from the carb can I mount a BV 3rd channel valve for my mac 67. Is 4" of hose too far??

second question for you guys. Getting water to my engine is not a problem, but were is a good place to dump it back overboard. Do the real unlimiteds dump thiers out the side or out the back. I understand that cooling a mac 67 is pretty important, is 7/32 tubing big enough?? oops! that 3 questions sorry!!

But Thanks anyways

nitronewbie said:
Another question for you guys??  best place or how far is too far away from the carb can I mount a BV 3rd channel valve for my mac 67. Is 4" of hose too far??second question for you guys.  Getting water to my engine is not a problem, but were is a good place to dump it back overboard. Do the real unlimiteds dump thiers out the side or out the back. I understand that cooling a mac 67 is pretty important, is 7/32 tubing big enough??  oops!  that 3 questions  sorry!! 

But  Thanks anyways

87127[/snapback]

1- 4" won't hurt, the farther away the longer your adjustment takes to see difference.

2- I dump out under the deck lip just behind the heel of the left front sponson

3- 7/32" is what you want, use same for fuel lines.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back