• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 scale Miss Atlas Van Lines RTR for $350 I won't ship this one pick up or meet only

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Wood

This has been Sold. Thank you everyone and IW. I'm asking $350 for it pick up only. I may deliver it if close enough. It's 1/8 Miss Atlas Van Lines. It has a OPS motor. I don't know how many tanks of fuel have been through it. I bought the motor used from Gary a few years back. I've put all new fuel lines and cooling lines. It has a lexan cover that fits along with rubber gasket. I'll throw in a receiver pack that's rechargeable. It also has a prop on it. The radio is Fly Sky. You may have to set up the throttle linkage on it. I've never ran the boat or motor. Also it's the 1983 or 1984. This is a SCRATCH BUILT that I bought from Tim Strange. If you have any questions please ask. Thank you guys

IMG_0796.JPG

IMG_0087.JPG

IMG_0798.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I will ship you just have to pay half for the lower 48 states only the boat and radio

Do you have a pic of the stand, also if there's screw holes in the bottom of stand that might be the boat also look in my gallery, there's a pic of my old atlas

pick up only for $300. $250 without radio. first one that pays me gets it!

A guesstimate is around $227.09. It'll probably be a little cheaper than that. USPS wouldn't touch it and UPS was just as much as FedEx Ground

Ok thank you. This is still for sale. I'll meet anyone within an hour away from Evansville, In

He said he ran in it but it wasn't competitive. I put the OPS .67 and tune pipe on it. I got the motor and tune from Gary Robinette. I asked Miley what prop to put on it and that's what's on it. All I did was get it ready for a buddy of mine but we never ran it. I've not even fired it up. To be honest with. The only thing I've done is put some after run mixture through the motor. The motor was originally on hydro

Back