• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 Scale Miss Hallmark Home's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Reisinger

SOLD ~ SOLD > THANK YOU I~W

I decided to sell a awesome 1/8 Scale Miss Hallmark Homes , She is New all of the radio-box built with servos / Magnesium strut to cut tail weight / engine cover done / driver / windshield done / rudder assembly installed / Carbon fiber steering linkage done / motor mount installed / turn fin and reinforcement and T\F installed / All of the Art work { painting Patterns included } All the sticker's included .... Motor mount is drilled for C.M.B. or Mac engine > I do Have a Fresh .67 C.M.B that can be purchased with it . If you are coming to the Celina Race you can avoid shipping cost , This is A Phil Thomas Scale which has been reinforced with Carbon-fiber plate to element flex between the sponson's > $850 Contact me in a message to me but post here first ... Buyer pay's Shipping and Pay-pl fee's

> Video >

2uer1ir.jpg

70xesp.jpg

23h6p0o.jpg

2qntjti.jpg

2e39uzt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back